FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 95

Ishim:
it's definitely time to close the poses by evening ))). Pattern lifetimes - that's how time can be used. (Each TF lives its own life)
All in good time)))

Ishim:
that's right 1) close the poses by evening :))). 2) Pattern lifetimes - that's how time can be used. 3) (each TF lives its own life).

1) Fridays :)

2) Patterns are a consequence. They are secondary.

3) Nope :)

Serg51:
Trading, of course. I try to involve fellow astrologers in the process. But they are reluctant to channel their talents into trading... Older men, academics... Do not want to change their lives, probably. It is a pity that Solomin(http://www.narisuyu.ru/vladimir/biography/) is dead. He would have helped.
Is it really necessary? Further confirmation - or cause for doubt?

Silent:

1) Fridays :)

2) Patterns are a consequence. They are secondary.

3) Nope :)

Fridays can of course... you can't leave them out without overloading them.

What is primary? The pattern is primary, the price is secondary (it draws it, not the price (well, not those patterns where there are 3 candlesticks))

3) No :)

Ishim:
about, well done! (I don't know why I can't do it - first I got caught up in the stops, then I got hesitant about going into the lock(((.))
Scales! I'm guessing and having doubts, in short hesitation! - and how to fight it? (i think nothing else will help)

Ishim:

What is primary? The pattern is primary, price is secondary (because it draws it, not it draws it (well, not those patterns with 3 candles))

Price*time. Speed. That's a pattern :)

Silent:
Price*time. Speed. There's the pattern :)
A pattern is a shape! - And there's always a profit there. (well, like towers in the woods for hunters) and there's always a crowd.

Vizard:

the tool is not right ... it doesn't work properly ...

play )))) https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7894

You shouldn't play it that way ... the tool ... It works fine :-) just change the parameters and it will show price movements down to the pip :-)

Ishim:
Scales! I'm guessing and hesitating, in short, hesitating! - How do I fight it? (I don't think anything else will help)

It gets worse. When a person is physically unable to trade in one direction. In life, a bull or a bear. If he also doesn't understand what the problem is...

Maybe you just need two strategies, up and down? just like that, off the top of my head.

Silent:
But should he? Further confirmation - or cause for doubt?

It is not possible to predict future price movements using thechanalysis - only to identify options.

Qualitative fundamental analysis with information from closed sources using complex mathematical models based on fuzzy logic can show the future range of price movement (Professor Bocharnikov is currently working on this).

A serious astrologer, on the other hand, can point to a specific target and it will be achieved. That's probably what Gunn did. "The stars would tell him the target, and he would use the fans, the grid... he'd work his way towards it.

Reason: