i need a close all trades (pending+ active) button - page 2

Seyedmajid Masharian:

is this an indicator or script?

can you send me mq4 file?

thanks

It is only the function i use.

You need to program it to whatever you need.

I believe in sharing but i also believe you need to learn how to program.

Donald Gibson:

It is only the function i use.

You need to program it to whatever you need.

I believe in sharing but i also believe you need to learn how to program.

But i am trader not programmer  

Seyedmajid Masharian:
But i am trader not programmer  

Then why are you asking for code (snippets) ?

They would be useless to you.

Marco vd Heijden:

Then why are you asking for code (snippets) ?

They would be useless to you.
I didnt ask for code i asked for any indicator or EaThat maybe one person has here. Because this is not very professional program .

Mehmet Bastem:

experts

the only problem with this EA is i have installed another EA to open several positions on all 28 pairs .

and when i run your EA and press close button it will close all positions and my own EA instantly open trades instead.

i mean these 2 EAs compete with each other , so i have to go to all 28 pairs and disable my EA on those pairs one by one

the click on your EA close button. again for placing trades i have to do reverse operation

again from the 1st i mean i have to go to all 28 pairs and enable my EA on them while i should disable your EA.

this takes me the more time as i close all trades manually.

i think if your EA will be an indicator it will be great.

can you do that for me?

thanks

And there is the silent demand for more...

So first you want a close all button, then they hand it over to you, and then you start to complain that it closes all trades ?

Where do i fail to see the logic in this.

Can someone help how to change close all trades Ea to an indicator.

Konstantinos Papamarkou:

Indicators can not do trading operations, so an indicator can not close trades, this would be useless.

Nothing is so "simple" to be free, even if it as simple as 1-2-3, you have to give a job to a programmer who have to be paid for his work through freelance service.

I can help you, visit my profile and send me a message if you are interested.

How about scripts if we change this Ea to script . Will that resolve my problem.

Seyedmajid Masharian:
How about scripts if we change this Ea to script . Will that resolve my problem.

Maybe not, scripts are running only once, if one or more trades did not close because broker rejected the operation or whatever happen, then you have to recall script again manually.

You have lack of knowledge of basic types of programs of MT4/5 platform.

On previous topic you are claiming that you are a professional with 9 year experience on market and you want suggestions and "simple" programm operations for free.

It is just a joke.

Konstantinos Papamarkou:

Maybe not, scripts are running only once, if one or more trades did not close because broker rejected the operation or whatever happen, then you have to recall script again manually.

You have lack of knowledge of basic types of programs of MT4/5 platform.

On previous topic you are claiming that you are a professional with 9 year experience on market and you want suggestions and "simple" programm operations for free.

It is just a joke.

If you did pay attention to my 1st comment I am not professional in programming i am professional in trading. I dont know anything about programming.
Reason: