How to check EA inputs on VPS

Hi,

Is there a way to identify what EA Inputs have been loaded on the VPS at a later stage ?

ie.

I load my EA with the input parameters and synchronized it onto the VPS

I then load up a new set of EA inputs on my MT5 terminal, so I can run through a number of different input parameters on the "Strategy Tester".

I now want to go back and check the original EA inputs I synchronized onto the VPS. Is this possible ?

Thanks in advance

katztrader

You can check the synchronizarion once again, and check everything in VPS journal for example.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to update/adjust EAs that are hosted on a VPS?

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.07.18 12:58

You have to make your adjustments locally in your computer's MT4 platform and then synchronize with your VPS again.

MQL5 MT4 integrated VPS doesn't give you real/visual access to the MT4 platform that your EAs are loaded on.

katztrader:

Hi,

Is there a way to identify what EA Inputs have been loaded on the VPS at a later stage ?

ie.

I load my EA with the input parameters and synchronized it onto the VPS

I then load up a new set of EA inputs on my MT5 terminal, so I can run through a number of different input parameters on the "Strategy Tester".

I now want to go back and check the original EA inputs I synchronized onto the VPS. Is this possible ?

Thanks in advance

katztrader

No, with MQL5 VPS you can't check your EA's settings. If you need to alter them, you must reload your EA on a local MT4 chart, setup your settings, click the Autotrading button and re-synchronize with your MQL5 VPS server again, in order for the changes to take effect.

Thanks for the feedback.
Reason: