Experts: Cycleidentifier-cyclops

Cycleidentifier-cyclops:

The Cyclops follows the Cycleidentifier indicator, plus SMA and RSI for filter. It is taking a trade when the indi shows a bold two spike. The filter is suppose to confirm with that but the repaint of the spike seems to make this a Martingale effort.

Author: josef strauss

Well done JoFX. I am using Cycle identifier like main strategy. It helps me to find tops and bottoms too much. It works specialy great for AUD pairs. You have great filter added cose realy Cycle identifier is repaintet, but also realy good.

I dont like martingale player, so my suggest is to make it multi time frame, entering on M15 TF and looking the main trend on H4. So using some good trend indicator on H4 if trend is long, open only long trades on M15 by cycle identifier and your other filters, and same for short trend- only sell orders. For trend you can use crosing SMA 5 and 12 on H4 or SMA 3 and 5 for Daily.

Thanks for sharing and if you need some ideas for modification just email me : deja.vucafe@yahoo.com

Tino

The live demo tests seem to be working well. Has anyone tried this on real account?

thanks

How to install this EA? USUALLY I am buying commecial ea and it needs activation code .Does this EA work without activation code please help me!!to install this ea

the ea only buy,no sell,is there anything I can change to fix this. thanks tvyork

etruscan:

the ea only buy,no sell,is there anything I can change to fix this. thanks tvyork

dont know why it just buys...works fine with my settings.

Very good signal but EA only issues BUY orders - no SELL orders

fatboy:

Yes. It also only BUYs for me as well..

Must be some compatibility problem with something... has anyone fixed that problem?

tsaitl:
fatboy:

Yes. It also only BUYs for me as well..

Must be some compatibility problem with something... has anyone fixed that problem?

The problem is caused by some bug, I guess it's function of momentum(), you can see in this function, there is line like "double m = iMomentum(Symbol(),0,MOMENTUM_PERIOD,MOMENTUM_PRICE,shift);", but very obviously, following line works like "bm < MomentumTriggerLong "
or "bm > MomentumTriggerShort", rather than "m"!!!

Hello All,

could you help me in understanding how exactly cycleidentifier works? I tried to study how it is built but i must confess i did not really understand all the rows of the code..

Thanks!

Here is the Fixed One ..Good Luck 
Files:
Reason: