Experts: Multi Lot Scalper - page 3

Its kool...still testing it...u know why i like it,it know when to buy and when to sale a trade

jamie2311:
hallo, i tried this strategy and it's very powerful in real trading. try this strategy with a higher timerframe - lower timeframes are looser.... for eurusd with a start of euro 10000,00 i use following setup: take profit = 50 or more (i use 100) // lots = 0,3 // initial stop = 100 // trailing stop = 3 // max trades = 10 // pips = 15 // secure profit = 10 thanks for this great code and all the best for trading fx.

Jamie hw did u activate it on a live acct...cos this robot is kool,i use it after studying my MACD chat and when noticing there will be a trend both up and down, i then send this robot..anyway i'm still using a demo acct.,i hope u need nothing new for a live acct. expect this codes.. my mail addy is uzonwobi77@yahoo.com

Is there anyway to change it to trade micro lots e.g. .01   I have tried changing the code....but it keeps saying "invalid order amounts for order send"

Daiganx1:
has anyone tried this yet?

flag wrote:

Daiganx1:
has anyone tried this yet?

hello...someone have this expert working?? i have dwn it but in a demo account dont shows any operation...what i do wrong??

asmocon:
I know I am new here, but I have been working on coding/testing for quite some time. Just wanted to say this is one of the most interesting codes I have seen. Interesting and scary. I personally think this thing has a lot of potential. I have been running it on a live demo (after optimizing the code for 15m charts) and it has been doing rather well. Even if it turns around and starts to do bad, it just fun to watch.

Thanks for this one Collector.

P.S. Just so everyone knows. My back-testing for optimization was for the past two Months. August 18th-October 17th. And my model quality is at 90% (the max MetaTrader will show). And during those two months it is showing $34, 000 net profit with an initial $1000 testing deposit.
"I personally think this thing has a lot of potential." Me too.

I was looking for any kind of similar systems and improves. If anyone get news, please mail me, pabloregbr @ yahoo dot com dot br

I will appreciate, Regards, Pablo

asmocon:
sasuke:
asmocon:
sasuke:
What months or days did you do your optimization in the 15M timeframe on?

I was doing my back-testing using Interbank software, from August 18th - October 17th. I was not using Alpari data (data does not match with Interbank, so I just used fully collected data). Then I started using the program on a live account on October 18th.

But as of Friday, October 27th, I have officially shut it down. My personal risk level just couldn't handle how much money it would trade at once with a possibilty of zero stop-loss. :)
Why don't you just code a stop loss into the EA?

The method of trading is that it will honestly trade the opposite way the market is moving. Like, it will pick "buy" to start off with. Then, if the market starts to drop, it will place another buy lower, and then as the market goes down, it places another buy even lower. So, I would have to figure out a way to assign a different stop-loss amount for each open position (each position it opens after each other one trades more and more lots).

Also, something in the code makes every position close all at once. So, when I did built in a normal stop-loss into the code, if one of the 5-positions that were open hit that stop number, all 5 positions instantly closed, which always resulted in a losses because you would usually have only the orders with very few lots break even, while the orders with mass amounts of lots would lose money since they were still so far down. Just needs some more work I guess...

There is an EA I tried called dailyscalp that trades in wrong direction at all times, I think it was a TF issue but can't be sure because when it was on the correct TF it was made for it actually does not work either, I tried this indicator and can't get it to give me profitable results. Please post a message here if you find best optimised settings to use for this EA.

IIs there anyways to change the trafes to micro lots  eg: 0.01 ?    RegardsCJA

Dear,

How to put stoploss automately (with parameter input) at last trade ??? i.e. setting max trade in 10, so how to put stoploss in 10th trade ???

Because impossible let the last trade running without controll.

Thank you and looking forward. 

Hello,

This EA is very interesting- I do have a question, though- I am assuming that adjusting the input 'max trades' controls the amount of trades open at one time... what does 'risk' adjust? I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience- Thanks GP.

Reason: