Discussion of article "Visual strategy builder. Creating trading robots without programming" - page 5

Awesome tool - opens a lot of doors.

I was playing around with it, but the generated source code wouldn't compile, and gave the errors below. All errors seem related to the stoploss price value. I was about to try and troubleshoot, but then the programme deleted my scheme as it was only the demo version. Could you help me understand what the errors mean? I've googled, but as I'm not a programmer I don't really understand the results (hence my interest in this tool).

WillGaudoin:

Awesome tool - opens a lot of doors.

I was playing around with it, but the generated source code wouldn't compile, and gave the errors below. All errors seem related to the stoploss price value. I was about to try and troubleshoot, but then the programme deleted my scheme as it was only the demo version. Could you help me understand what the errors mean? I've googled, but as I'm not a programmer I don't really understand the results (hence my interest in this tool).

Please, PM me some details.

This product can use ichimoku indicator?

anattaw #:
This product can use ichimoku indicator?

Yes, it works with all standard and most custom indicators.

Hello Andrey,

Thanks for this amazing tool. I have a problem when trying to close all trades. Example, I set so that the tool will BUY and SET  TP and then create a SELL STOP ORDER with its own TP. When price goes up hits the buys take profit all is fine the SELL STOP ORDER closes. However if the EA is already in a BUY position and then goes down and Enters the SELL STOP and goes down further to sell stop take profit, the sell stop take profit removes the sell position but does not remove the BUY position.  SELL stop is in the Pending Trades Group, the Buy is in Current Trades Group. In other words, (How to make the Pending Groups Take profit also close the BUY position in the Current Trades Group) I am stuck.  Regards,

Hello Andrey,

I want to test this amazing tool but impossible for me :( Nothing in showing in the strategy tester, i can't see anithing

Mission Automate MT5 2.14 is in the list of market experts advisors, right click and then test load EA, but impossible to see automate window...

Please help

Regards

JM

lougavot #:

Hello Andrey,

I want to test this amazing tool but impossible for me :( Nothing in showing in the strategy tester, i can't see anithing

Mission Automate MT5 2.14 is in the list of market experts advisors, right click and then test load EA, but impossible to see automate window...

Please help

Regards

JM

Hi, it does not work in strategy tester. You can only check it on real / live chart

Reason: