Candle stick Strategy accuracy of 0.1pips 80% winning ratio on 1day TF - page 3

Marco vd Heijden:

Show me how you can set 4 different take profit levels for one position.

You can't.

The strategy is invalid.

Please read and understand what you are responding to.

Okay okay calm down, I'm drinking my morning coffee & won't handle any offense.

This is his strategy, to be valid it has to be like a moving average, working on any instrument including futures & indices, let him show us, with some concrete results. 

Icham Aidibe:

Okay okay calm down, I'm drinking my morning coffee & won't handle any offense.

This is his strategy, to be valid it has to be like a moving average, working on any instrument including futures & indices, let him show us, with some concrete results. 

As you can see on the chart previous pagei already programmed it but i can only use one tp parameter so i picked 30 the first one available.

Marco vd Heijden:

As you can see on the chart previous pagei already programmed it but i can only use one tp parameter so i picked 30 the first one available.

Yes but come on ! one example isn't enough to make a strategy, at least 6 months testing with the key levels and a basic tp/sl just to see if it confirms itself mathematically.

Marco vd Heijden:

Oh now it has become four in stead of two.

When all we can use and need, is one.

You strategy is invalid.

Marco vd Heijden i don't know how long you have been trading but I'm not good at spoon feeding newbie traders, you have a mind of your own and you can tweak any strategy based on your experience

Adeiza Daniel:

Here are most probable points

1. tp = 30
2. tp = 50
3. tp = 70
4. tp = 100

Hi,

Do you prefer to use partial lot size in closing position?

Example:
Say your current position 0.04 lot for Buy (long call).
You will partial close 0.01 lot after get profit 30 pips, and close 0.01 lot after reach 50 pips, and so on until step 4 at 100 pips.

How if the price is fall back to s/l area after reached the first 30 pips, do you use stop-profit?

It would be good if you can write it as an EA :)
or you can use professional coder here.
Because it seems difficult on manual trade with some currency pairs in the same time.

Adeiza Daniel:

Marco vd Heijden i don't know how long you have been trading but I'm not good at spoon feeding newbie traders, you have a mind of your own and you can tweak any strategy based on your experience

It's an exact science.

Yes i am a newbee trader/

You give us ONE level and ONE level alone.

Here is my new strategy:

Get it ?

Adeiza Daniel:

Yohana Parmi:

Hi,

Example:
You will partial close 0.01 lot after get profit 30 pips, and close 0.01 lot after reach 50 pips, and so on until step 4 at 100 pips.

How if the price is fall back to s/l area after reached the first 30 pips, do you use stop-profit?

Because it seems difficult on manual trade with some currency pairs in the same time.

Absolutely. To be a strategy at least a long term preview is needed. Please craft an EA, even optimized it's valid.

Icham Aidibe:

Absolutely. To be a strategy at least a long term preview is needed. Please craft an EA, even optimized it's valid.

Yohana Parmi:

Hi,

Example:

Yes i use partial lot size in closing positions, i personally prefer manual trading but i will look into the EA thing will update you Asap Thanks.

Marco vd Heijden:

It's an exact science.

Here is my new strategy:

Marco vd Heijden:

It's an exact science.

Here is my new strategy:

Get it ?
You can use the first level ( 30pips) as your '' one level'' or even trail profits when the 30pip target has been reached

Adeiza Daniel:
Yes i use partial lot size in closing positions, i personally prefer manual trading but i will look into the EA thing will update you Asap Thanks.

You didn't mention this in your initial statements.

And now you also throw in trailing for the first time.

Seems to me that you haven't made up your own mind.

I have too many doubts so good luck with it.

Reason: