Experts: Ilan1.4 - page 4

forexina:

Hi

Does anybody here have the latest version of this EA? I think it's Ilan 1.6.

Can anybody edit the code to open trade in reverse position when the one opened is losing?

The latest version of this EA: Ilan 1.6

Can you please add stealth mode for Ilan 1.4

so that the real take profit and stop loss values are not displayed to my broker

moneytree:

Can you please add stealth mode for Ilan 1.4

so that the real take profit and stop loss values are not displayed to my broker

Hi

Great EA..!!, Request you to give proper settings for a particular time frames, Thank you.

Know your risk before using ANY robot. This robot is NOT for me. I crunched the spreadsheet numbers for you. At maximum trade#10 for lot size 1.00, you will be down pip-step 270 pips and about $10,000, but if it keeps moving against you 600 pips as once happened to me in a EURGBP demo trade, you will be down about $100,000 indefinitely, and your draw-down to profit ratio could be 6 to 1 or more. Money manager Robert Wiest successfully applied this scaling-down approach in the regulated mini-futures market, but if you run this thing, you will see for yourself how manipulated the Forex market is. I woke up to an exponentiated mess with two relentless pairs EURUSD and EURGBP and decided to take a hit rather than risk losing my entire underfunded account. ~ JJ

Robot: Ilan1.6 Size Exponent
Trade# DD 0.10 0.590 Level1 Level2 Level 3 Level4 Level5 Level6 Level7 Level8 Level9 Level10 Total
5 -120 0.64 (12.00) (14.40) (15.00) (12.00) 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 (54.95)

Bottom Line: ignore "stable profits" and WATCH THE OVERHEAD BUBBLE. The JJ risk calculator shows trade#5 (level1: dime (.10) outlay + minus 120 pips = $12.10), (level2: .10 * default .590 exponent = rounded .16 outlay + minus 90 pips = $14.56 not including huge exponentiating broker spreads and swaps) and so on through default max 10 trades (level10) but it can keep going minus pips. At this point, brokers are rolling out champagne and traders are giggling about the 50 winning trades $50 profit not realizing an enormous 100 foot tall Marshmallow Man is heading their way to blow up the entire account. I rate stuff based on risk not reward. ~JJ

Hello,

Really great Scriptor.

Thanks for your EA.

I request All members try at least 2 or 3 weeks in demo account different types parameters. you can get profit strategy.

Yes. some issues have this EA. I am ready to start discuss improve profit strategy. Anyone interested reply me. Thanks.

Don't hesitate to contact me any question about Ilan EA.

Regards,
gopal
GK Forex India

This is one of the best and effective EA i have ever used which increased my Equity by 10% in flat 10 hours. But a small bug bothers me when T/P of last opened trade changed T/P of all the opened trades and because of this, few of my opened trades closes in loss.

gkforex:

Hello,

Really great Scriptor.

Thanks for your EA.

I request All members try at least 2 or 3 weeks in demo account different types parameters. you can get profit strategy.

Yes. some issues have this EA. I am ready to start discuss improve profit strategy. Anyone interested reply me. Thanks.

Don't hesitate to contact me any question about Ilan EA.

Regards,
gopal
GK Forex India

hi gopal ji,

i am fan of Ilan EA.. but i have some issues.

can we discuss?

Regards

Ashok/Delhi

i started using is on my real account woth $500 since 2 days and its $650 now. i did few amendments in lot sizes to 0.02. its slow in making money but its safe and 7 hours a day made me apx 70 to 80 dollars. i recommend it to everyone.

What a piece of crap this thing is... thank god it was only a demo account and not my live account.

Initially, it was making small tiny profits on first week... by 2nd week...it went downhill like crazy. Nothing but loss. It wiped out all $100,000 of play money that one week. What a disaster this thing was.

My manual trading method still rules. I analyze all charts and indicators, then make my 10 trades and just let it sit for a week. Despite the weekend premium costs, my returns on all the trades were all profits.

Reason: