Get your automated strategy developed FOR FREE!!!

Hello,

I am a Computer Engineer, I have 7 years of experience in developping applications. I recently got interested in Forex, and specially in automated strategies.

I am ready to code any Strategy, of course FOR FREE, under one condition: the strategy should be efficient.

It is a win win situation!!! You provide an efficient strategy, I automate it, we both win!!!

Coding and testing a simple EA will not excceed 2 or 3 days (this is because I will only work on it at night).

Don't hesitate to contact me either by Email: EAStrategy@yahoo.com or by posting here; I'll do my best to reply ASAP

Regards

Hello,

it seems to me that you have 7 years of experience in programming, but nothing in strategies, so your words sounds like you want to make a deal with the side that have a strategy but no programming skills.

I think this lovely place have enough information for both of you to learn what is missing and all of us are here to help if we can,,,,,,

I hope to see more posts of you, but not to present deals but ideas and questions,,,,

All the best for all of us.....

hi kebous,

i have a idea for trading forex, but until yet i wasn´t able to programm it.

if u are interessted pls write me a mail to: aussteiger007[at]web.de

best regards

Reason: