Experts: The Puncher 1:10 M15

The Puncher 1:10 M15:

Stochastic and RSI | 10K to 25.5K in 3 Months | 3 Lots Maximum

Author: L.Bigger

Hi CreativeSilence,

Could You please describe for me: bemowo@tlen.pl or here on this forum how this EA The Puncher 1:10 M15 works?

Best regards,

Puncher

Hi CS,

Good work there, but can you please give more details on this EA to enable any interested trader put it to work? something

like a manual for the EA.

Regards. 

How do test time zone  2008.04.01 - 2008.06.25 ?

my tested is long time result is very bad.

2008.01.01-2008.06.25 first 10.000 last -234

puncher:

Hi CreativeSilence,

Could You please describe for me: bemowo@tlen.pl or here on this forum how this EA The Puncher 1:10 M15 works?

Best regards,

Puncher

The Puncher utilizes the Stochastic (100,3,3), and RSI (14). When the Stoc is greater than 80 and RSI greater than 70; The Puncher places 3 Various Sell Positions based on your Free Margin. When the Stoc hits 20 and the RSI indicator reaches 30, the Puncher closes out the 3 Sell positions and Places 3 Various Buy positions based on your Current Free Margin. Lot sizes start at 0.1 and the Maximum Lot Size Is 5.0(Based on your available Free Margin).

CreativeSilence:
puncher:

Hi CreativeSilence,

Best regards,

Puncher

The Puncher utilizes the Stochastic (100,3,3), and RSI (14). When the Stoc is greater than 80 and RSI greater than 70; The Puncher places 3 Various Sell Positions based on your Free Margin. When the Stoc hits 20 and the RSI indicator reaches 30, the Puncher closes out the 3 Sell positions and Places 3 Various Buy positions based on your Current Free Margin. Lot sizes start at 0.1 and the Maximum Lot Size Is 5.0(Based on your available Free Margin).  Very Basic.
Thanks for the Feedback, my next Expert will utilize every indicator, and will give the User the ability to setup their own limits(For Each), or turn them Off/On.

why in this strategy "Trailing Stop Loss" does not work ... For example, if set "Trailing Stop Loss" at 30 and despite everything this EA permits level for example, 120 of losses ... something is not so ... does not work "Trailing Stop Loss"... why?

Stop Loss works, but Trailing Stop Loss doesn't work

Hi CreativeSlience,

I tested The Puncher on lot of conditions and i'm impressed by the performance ! (1:10 M15, EURUSD)

But there is special case that it "fails".  When a reverse position is taken and is keeped during long period of time.

As an example, please simulate from 2006.11.10 to 2006.12.10. You will notice from 2006.11.17 to 2006.12.06 nothing happen unless loosing money.

Is there any way is such case to take in account the current trend and close the sell position ? (like time frame windows instead of stop loss windows.)

Thank you again for your contribution ... amazing the way it works :)

Best regards.

Hay

cyberdisyan:

Hi CreativeSlience,

I tested The Puncher on lot of conditions and i'm impressed by the performance ! (1:10 M15, EURUSD)

But there is special case that it "fails".  When a reverse position is taken and is keeped during long period of time.

As an example, please simulate from 2006.11.10 to 2006.12.10. You will notice from 2006.11.17 to 2006.12.06 nothing happen unless loosing money.

Is there any way is such case to take in account the current trend and close the sell position ? (like time frame windows instead of stop loss windows.)

Thank you again for your contribution ... amazing the way it works :)

Best regards.

Hay

After testing i find that this is only good for specific time periods...when back testing for a year or more I actually end up loosing money and going into the negatives. 

Creativescience which one do you think is better MasterMind 2 or the Puncher ...and why isn't my MasterMind 2 starting and do you have Autopilot available for it

?

And last but not least will it work on a live account since I hear criticism that it only works for demo

email me how to get MasterMind going atlantasuperacheiver@yahoo.com

Regards,

Al El

hello CreativeSilence will u plz try to explain for me how this puncher works and the right parameters i can use with it. Email me    jeffhonfor@yahoo.com
Reason: