Experts: The MasterMind 2 (Version2.0) - page 3

Hello CreativeSilence are a great developer ,will you please tell me the difference btw  ur EAs   puncher and mastermind     ad can i use it in live account???? please let me know as soon as you can you can even email me .  jeffhonfor@yahoo.com  ,please i will be expecting you.

Fabio:

I would like to understand the strategy/method used by MasterMind :-)

I would like to start with very low ammount around 1000 box . How much I have to set -up the Lot size ?

Is M5 the chart timeframe ?

Thanks

Fabio

Hello, how can I chang the parameter of lots for mini accounts?

Thanks for your help

Your EA looks great, but I haven't been able to perform a single backtest that doesn't Stop Out! The longest your EA has lasted is 5 months. In that time period is does make a very nice profit, but it always bottoms out quickly. Any suggestions?

MastaC:
Your EA looks great, but I haven't been able to perform a single backtest that doesn't Stop Out! The longest your EA has lasted is 5 months. In that time period is does make a very nice profit, but it always bottoms out quickly. Any suggestions?

Yes,

I'm about to let loose the MasterMind 3 in one week after I understand why it errored out for the championship. I'm assuming that it had something to do with the amount of positions(3) that had a major effect.

Timeframe for MM2 is M5.

So far January is a bad month for MM2, everything after works great. Looking at the MM3, I managed to solve a few of your questions, and I will get back to the responses later.

Thanks,

sorry I haven't been back to answer anyone like talking about, but I'm a little busy on my end.

Will be back shortly.

~Silence 

5463088:
CreativeSilence:
CUADRA556:

Is 100K to a 56 Million in 3 months possible? Realistic BackTesting

I'm interested too to know about this.

Have you finally got an excellent Script for this strategy?

I've acomplished that already...the chart in that thread is actually 56 mill not 560K.

I used this script but I the script was pushing 8 lots instead of 3, and computing bigger lot sizes. The risk factor would leave 101%free margin available with each position.

I watered down the code, due to stopouts.

Thanks

What will happen if I put a TRailing Stop of 30.0 and a Profit of 61.00 on your script? Will it makes a big different from what you have done? Will it still hit the target of 56 Million too? Should it be always a 100K to start to be able to have a 56 Million? Is there a possibility to start 500 U$ turning it to Millions? If so, how will the script looks like?

Can anyone explain how to use this. Evertime I use it I wind up losing thousands of dollars in a very shot period of time.

I've been testing this one, and it performs even worse than the first version.  :(

http://www.pipcop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16

Can u trade this in mini lots? If so how? What settings?

Hi

I have downloaded MM2 on my MQ4 platform do i have to change any parameters( take profit and such) or do I leave it as is I am new to this can anyone help me thanks Rob you can e mail me @ RAWBURT6@yahoo.com

Once you have Mastermind 3 completed please email it to me at jammixmaster@aol.com

Also, if you or anyone else reading this post feels up to the challenge, check out my thread here:

'I NEED someone skilled in MQL4 for this task'

It requires someone skilled in MQL4 and is also willing to do this project free rather than for payment. Anyone up to the challenge?

Reason: