How to promote our SIgnal Copytrade

Dear All,

How to promote our Signal Copytrade?

Is there any channel/group of investor that interest to copytrade?

Thanks

You can promote in your profile and in blogs (not on the forum sorry).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MQL5 Widget

Sergey Golubev, 2013.06.23 11:51

I installed widget (Top Signals) for my google blog in easy way using this link for example so everybody can do it (widget for some particular signal or signals, or widget for some broker). I did not place it on some other websites because I am not a signal provider and I am not market vendor. But I think that google blogs' promotion as a widget  (together with simple promotion using facebook, twitter and google+) are fully enough to get some subscribers/clients.

But if some signal provider (or Market vendor) wants to get many subscribers/clients so it may be necessary to go to more quick way - go to the other Metatrader forums to promote your signal or product in direct way - just my experience.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2017.01.09 06:37

As the users are asking om PM about how to promote their signals and market products so I am just re-posting this information about.

And just want to remind that the promotion of signals and market products is prohibited on the forum sorry.

-----------

One way to promote your signal is to create any external blog and place a widget there:

And calendar widget: Add the new Economic Calendar widget to your website for free!

Reason: