EA Modification needed please

if you please someone help me with attached ea 

i want to add tow option to this ea .. first one is add CloseOppositeSignal with true or false option

and the second is add OpenReverseSignal when close buy open sell and when close sell open buy and make it too with true or false option

thanks in advance

Files:

diamondiptv: if you please someone help me with attached ea
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem.
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it,
  2. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  3. Beg at Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!),
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

whroeder1:
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem.
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it,
  2. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  3. Beg at Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!),
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

EA working fine and there is no problem with it 

i just want someone add codes for me like ... 

CloseOppositeSignal=true;  ... this option will use it when slow ma cross fast ma to down then close buy and when  slow ma cross fast ma to up close sell

the other one is OpenReverseSignal=true; ... this option is when close buy order open sell and when close sell order open buy 

diamondiptv:

EA working fine and there is no problem with it 

i just want someone add codes for me like ... 

CloseOppositeSignal=true;  ... this option will use it when slow ma cross fast ma to down then close buy and when  slow ma cross fast ma to up close sell

the other one is OpenReverseSignal=true; ... this option is when close buy order open sell and when close sell order open buy 

I can do it for you. Present it to me with this link https://www.mql5.com/en/job/new?prefered=Skillz then it'll be official
Reason: