Indicators: is7n_trend.mq5 (new)

is7n_trend.mq5 (new):

This indicator is based on moving averages, it shows the current trend.

Author: Roman Romanenko

is7n_trend trend indicator

thanks for that update. I'm wondering how to swith colors from hardcoded to indicator box properties, letting them tweakable.

You can choose colors. If you want one color, select two of the same.

Switch colors

razoff:
thanks for that update. I'm wondering how to swith colors from hardcoded to indicator box properties, letting them tweakable.

aries-soft:

You can choose colors. If you want one color, select two of the same.

In fact the problem is that into box properties:

- width and style can be changed as expected

- but not color: double-clicking dont drop the scroll down color panel, this is true for all the MT5 files i've downloaded, while i can select and change colors for all the builtin indicators. Dont understand where the problem is (i run MT5 with wine 1.3.4 (winehq) on linux (ubuntu maverick))

I think the problem is WineHQ.
razoff:

In fact the problem is that into box properties:

- width and style can be changed as expected

- but not color: double-clicking dont drop the scroll down color panel, this is true for all the MT5 files i've downloaded, while i can select and change colors for all the builtin indicators. Dont understand where the problem is (i run MT5 with wine 1.3.4 (winehq) on linux (ubuntu maverick))

aries-soft:
I think the problem is WineHQ.
so you mean that builtin indicators (where changing colors is not a problem) are so different than custom indicators (where i cant change colors), very strange, i think we need to declare a missing color fonction (or need to create one).

Here is an example of the same code.

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/57

razoff:
so you mean that builtin indicators (where changing colors is not a problem) are so different than custom indicators (where i cant change colors), very strange, i think we need to declare a missing color fonction (or need to create one).

it's wrong 

if(ihMA_1<0 || ihMA_1<0) return(-1);

this is right 

if(ihMA_1<0 || ihMA_2<0) return(-1); 

or not ?

Thanks

Mario