Help - I'm a newbie - page 9

arraga:

Frodo, is that you?

Don't get confused, it should be 70% for VVH.

arraga:

Frodo, is that you?

Hello, yes, it's me. Call sign "Shaitan."

arraga:
there is some kind of conspiracy going on with crypto. for instance, where did this article go?

I think you'd better ask the author@---

Although I suspect it won't work.

Комбинатор:

I think you'd better ask the author@---

though I suspect it won't work.

yes, interesting profile of the man.

Vladimir Gribachev:

yes, interesting profile of the man.

the article has been deleted, the nickname has changed and the moderator nameplate has been removed. something's fishy. too bad it's the last active moderator of the old guard.

Waiting for you in Boryspil in the morning.

It's OK.

Комбинатор:

The article has been deleted, the nickname has changed and the moderator nameplate has been removed. something's fishy. too bad he's the last active moderator of the old guard.

He's gone. Says he's just sick of giving. Doesn't see any feedback, so there's no point in staying.

It's just odd that the article was deleted. It's supposed to be redeemed...

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

The only strange thing is that the article was deleted. It's supposed to be bought out...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

How to make profit with MQL5

Rashid Umarov, 2018.03.21 15:39

Had to remove the article - cryptocurrencies are now being brought before lawmakers in many countries. And since the site is international, it is impossible to keep track of all the laws.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

He left. He says he's just sick of giving. He doesn't see any feedback, so there is no point in staying.

I'm just surprised they deleted the article. It's supposed to be redeemed.

When Prival left, it was very sad too, and he was often missed. It's generally very bad when someone "useful" leaves, or is left, as they did with fxsaber

Sad.

Reason: