Add new indicator (on MT4 downloaded from MTRADING)

Hi all, I have download mt4 from MTrading, it work well but is not perfect. Now I'm trying to add a new indicator (advanced adx) but when I drag file into the folder it's not possible to drop it, it's like mt4 doesn't recognize the validity of the indicator that I want to add. I ask you if someone got the same issue with mt4 and how to solve it. I need your help! tnx

verify that your file extension has .mq4 at the end.Opened the meta editor and in indicator template,hard copy paste your mq4 program.It should works fine after successful compilation

Claudio80: when I drag file into the folder
  1. Drag what file into what folder? What do you mean you can't drop it? There are no mind readers here.
              Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher - MQL4 Articles 17.02.2014

2. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...

MetaTrader5 | How to Add Indicators to Chart

Reason: