CAn You Help? A friend sent an EX.4 File via Google Drive that automatically goes to MT5 Editor

I see the file in MT5 Editor and now how can I get it out and place it on the correct Data Folder of an MT4 Account?

How can I copy it and paste in the correct folder?

Can You Help?

Thanks in advance!

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Open the data folder; move the file there.
              Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher - MQL4 Articles 2014.02.03

William Roeder:
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Open the data folder; move the file there.
              Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher - MQL4 Articles 2014.02.03

Thanks so much William Roeder for your quick reply. I apologize I did not realize I was placing it in the wrong section of the Forum. 

I opened the Data Folder and when I open the Indicators Folder I see nothing. I see that the file is in there by doing a search in the SEarchBox. But like I said the Indicators list disappears when I open it.

I find it hard to believe that an ex4 file would open in the editor. Are you sure that it is not a mq4 or mq5 file?

I will move your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

Reason: