Help needed for coding

Hi there, let me start off by thanking everyone who is going to help me solve my problem and also everyone who does not.

The indicator I am trying to code is fairly simple (from what I have been told, however since I have zero programming knowledge and all my attempts to code this indicator have resulted in massive and sometimes hilarious failure, this indicator might as well be some ancient artifact as yet undeciphered).

I just want it to show two calculated values on any corner of the screen of my choosing. The two values to be calculated are the simple average of candle highs and simple average of candle lows for the last (specified number of candles), the number is open for the user to define.

If anyone can help me code this indicator I will be eternally thankful and even give their name to the first born of my neighbor.

Now let me finish by again thanking everyone who is going to help me solve my problem and also everyone who does not.

Edit1: Forgot to mention that this is needed for MT4

Salman Parweiz:

If anyone can help me code this indicator I will be eternally thankful and even give their name to the first born of my neighbor.

You are really funny. I want to help you. Send me your last attempt of coding and we'll see.

Salman Parweiz: I am trying to code ... is fairly simple ... If anyone can help me...

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 Indicators section MT5 Indicators section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Doesn't matter if it's simple or not. There are no slaves here.
              Is it easy (or difficult) to …? - General - MQL5 programming forum

3. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem.
    You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it,
    2. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    3. Beg at Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!),
    4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

Reason: