Figure out a strategy - page 2

Mohammad Soubra: I hope to add for all bigenners and who want to creat a basic idea(s) in forex trading robots to create it free of cost by visiting this site: http://www.forexeadvisor.com/expert_generator.aspx
  1. Please use the link button Use the link button See the difference? http://www.forexeadvisor.com/expert_generator.aspx

2. EA builder, EATree, fxDreema, FxPro, Online Forex Expert Advisor Generator, Quant, Visual Trader Studio, MQL5 Wizard, etc. are all the same. You will get something quick, but then you will spend a much longer time trying to get it right, than if you learned the language up front, and then just wrote it.
    • Since you haven't learned MQL4/5, therefor there is no common language for us to communicate.
      If we tell you what you need, you can't code it.
      If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
      We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem, but we are not going to debug your hundreds of lines of code. You are essentially going to be on your own.

• EA builder makes bad code counting up while closing multiple orders.
      EA builder makes bad code Bars is unreliable (max bars on chart) volume is unreliable (miss ticks) Always use time. New candle - MQL4 forum
      EA builder makes bad code, not adjusting for 4/5 digit brokers, TP/SL and slippage.
      EA builder makes bad code, not adjusting for ECN brokers. (pre-Build 500)
      EA builder makes bad code, not checking return codes.
      EATree uses objects on chart to save values - not persistent storage (files or GV+Flush.) No recovery (crash/power failure.)

Hy I'm moses  and I'm still new and i'm having a a problem with placing trades on my account it keeps showing invalid SL /TP what must I do please help. 

32146014 Qwabe:
Hy I'm moses  and I'm still new and i'm having a a problem with placing trades on my account it keeps showing invalid SL /TP what must I do please help. 

for instant execution open the order up and place blue(take profit) where you want above the 2 light blue/red bars and red(stop loss) below the light blue/red bars .... this is buy limit 

for sell it goes the opposite way. blue below the light blue/red bars (takes your profit) red above the light blue/red bars (this is your stop loss)...this is for sell limit

for pending orders the light grey bar tells it when to enter the market at that price

the picture is pending order buy limit

Files:

32146014 Qwabe:

This might have to do with the broker rules, if the stop loss and take profit are too close to the open order level then it will not work, try to place it far away and see if it did the same

I appreciate all the help guys but please let us focus on the answer rather than something else, regardless of being beginner/intermediate/advanced trader this is an opinion which is useful in building a conclusion that could be wrong and will branch to other un-useful ideas "that i won't respond to"

But i would be grateful to get the help i initially asked for since this is what i need at the moment

Now that i know there is a way of finding out the best settings for an algorithm through "call function" my question is to be more specific, after i got 256000 hours of testing on MT4 to get the best combination

How much time would it take a developer to test 3 sets of the same indicator with 5 different logics for each set, if i want to put 30 as a maximum setting on each of the three parameters of the same indicator in the settings?

if its anything less time consuming then maybe we can do business, other than that im not interested 

Reason: