Clever strategists, heads and tails rule!!! - page 2

Vladislav Andruschenko:

The problem is that you have to know how to use these curves and everything will be fine, no one is forcing you to go PAN FORGET. you earn 100%, reinvest the funds, and so on.

Martin is evil too - but if you know how to use it everything will be ok.

The problem is that every trade is potentially a pan loss. Before you get to 100% you risk everything at least once. That's why talk about "knowing how to cook" always comes down to probability: you either get lucky enough to earn 100% before you lose, and then you know how to cook a martin. Or you'll be unlucky and lose your deposit, in which case you don't know how to cook a martin.

well, that makes sense too, but if you do calculate the depo correctly ..................

It's not always the price that moves against the trade. it's a big discussion.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

The problem is that every trade is potentially a pan-failure. Before you get to 100%, you risk everything at least once. That's why talk about "knowing how to cook" always comes down to probability: you either get lucky enough to make 100% before you sell out, and then you know how to cook a martin. Or you'll be unlucky and lose your deposit, in which case you don't know how to cook a martin.

You shouldn't judge a martin by Ilan, a martin in capable hands is a "wonderful" trading strategy, but you have to know how to use it. I don't know how, I'll be honest, but I've seen it used in real trading, for me it's easier with very short stops and big takeaways.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
You shouldn't judge a martin by Ilan, a martin in good hands is a "great" trading strategy, but you have to know how to use it. I don't, to be honest, but I've seen it used in real trading, but for me it's easier to use very short stops and big take outs.
Using stops and takes in TS is also a kind of illusion of risk control. In fact, I do not understand where all this fuss with stop orders came from, to consider it as a trader's risk control.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Stops and Take in TC is also an illusion of risk control. As a matter of fact, I do not understand why all this fuss with stop orders is considered as a trader's risk control.

Well, working with a stop is a guarantee not to lose the entire depot in one trade. When I first started trading I was 100% sure that the price was moving in a circle and it turned out to be wrong, but not once, but twice.

Now I deeply understand, especially after a stop loss occurred, that I would not have a deposit if I had not made one. Analysis of trades is sometimes very useful.

Ivan Vagin:
:-) +100500
Since I posted the .ex4, did it on the blog. Look it up in the scalping section, I'm afraid to give the link, I'll get scolded)

Ivan Vagin:
:-) +100500
trading signal is nothing, mm rules :-)))))
as needed to prove a point.
Well not really, that was me citing a lucky result. I'm on the run all day, haven't accumulated any personal stats )

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well, working with a stop is a guarantee not to drain the entire depot in one trade. When I first started trading I was 100% sure that the price was moving in a circle and it turned out to be wrong, but not once, but twice.

Now I deeply understand, especially after a stop loss occurred, that I would not have a deposit if I had not made one. Analysis of deals is sometimes very useful.

Is this about manual trading? My robot places stops far away and closes them according to strategy's rules. But if I trade manually, of course I have to do it.

Then, instead of indicators, weather changes in temperature, starry-moon phases, counting hair falling out on the bathtub, how many times you've gone to the toilet will also do. ))))))

Alexander Ivanov:
Then, instead of indicators, weather changes in temperature, starry-moon phases, counting hair fallen out on the bathtub, how many times you have gone to the toilet will also do. ))))))
In general, if you have a big enough deposit you can place orders randomly, but without any stops. In any case the price moves back and forth, one day it will close on the profit. However, swaps... Are swaps modelled on a B?
Reason: