[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 21

sanyooooook >> :

Honestly, not really!

Look at the personal file. I marked the strategy in the picture in the archive.

Anderwill >> :

Look at the personal file. I have marked the strategy in the picture in the archive.

>> I sent it to you in my personal message, take a look at it.

Thank you. Sasha, take a look at the fragment of the expert's visual test.

The blue arrow indicates the lot to buy. Everything is correct according to the strategy. The red arrow below shows the stop loss at the level of the min. extremum. That is correct.

The chart of the quote has crossed the blue line (blue in the picture; it has merged with the red one but nevertheless) the bar has closed, at this moment, the order should be closed and a sell order is opened but the Expert Advisor code has closed the order over the bar where the red mark is located. This is not correct.

I have to correct the code.

Files:
picture.rar  12 kb

Anderwill >> :

The blue arrow indicates the lot to buy. Everything is correct according to the strategy. The red arrow below shows the stop loss at the level of the min. extremum. That is correct.

The chart of the quote has crossed the blue line (blue in the picture; it has merged with the red one but nevertheless) the bar has closed, at this moment, the order should be closed and a sell order is opened but the Expert Advisor code has closed the order over the bar where the red mark is located. This is not correct.

We have to correct the code.

all fixed

sanyooooook >> :

all fixed

I haven't noticed any change. It's exactly the same graph on the test. Okay. Last round.

We're removing the stop loss altogether. To simplify things, we open a Buy order if the red line is below the blue one and the bar is closed above the blue line. Then this Buy order is closed if the current bar is closed below the blue line.

Further, this sell order is opened in case the red line is above the blue line, the bar closes below the blue line.

Further, this sell order is closed in case the current bar closes above the blue line.

Observe the conditions which are also underlined in italics.

By the way, the blue arrow shows the opening of the order under the condition of the bar above the blue line and then on the trend bar closed below the blue line but ... the order did not close ...

Files:
picture_1.rar  13 kb

Anderwill >> :

Furthermore, the chart of the quote has crossed the blue line (blue in the picture; it has merged with the red one but nevertheless) the bar has closed, at this moment, the order should be closed and a sell order is opened but the Expert Advisor code has closed the order across the bar where the mark-angle is red. This is not correct.

We have to correct the code.

I'm sorry, I've corrected it now, I'll look at the last condition.

Files:
ichi11_1.ex4  6 kb

sanyooooook >> :

Sorry, I have corrected it now, about the last condition I will check it now.

wow... on the daily euro-dollar very much the same...

A separate expert on this request.

I did not notice any changes. Exactly the same chart on the test turns out. Right. Last round.

We will remove the stop loss altogether. To simplify things, we open a Buy order if the red line is below the blue one and the bar is closed above the blue line. Then this Buy order is closed if the current bar is closed below the blue line.

Further, this sell order is opened in case the red line is above the blue line, the bar closes below the blue line.

Further, this sell order is closed in case the current bar closes above the blue line.

Observe the conditions which are underlined and italicised.

In view of the last picture... note

Anderwill >> :

I haven't noticed any change. It's exactly the same graph on the test. Okay. Last round.

We're removing the stop loss altogether. To simplify things, we open a Buy order if the red line is below the blue one and the bar is closed above the blue line. Then this Buy order is closed if the current bar is closed below the blue line.

Observe the conditions which are also underlined in italics.

By the way, the blue arrow shows the opening of the order under the condition of the bar above the blue line and then on the trend bar closed below the blue line but ... the order did not close...

This is where I tried to take your wishes into account

Files:
ichi11_2.ex4  6 kb

Anderwill >> :

wow... on the daily euro-dollar very much the same...

A separate expert on this request.

I did not notice any changes. Exactly the same chart on the test turns out. Right. Last round.

We will remove the stop-loss altogether. To simplify things, we open a Buy order if the red line is below the blue one and the bar is closed above the blue line. Then this Buy order is closed if the current bar is closed below the blue line.

Observe the conditions which are underlined and italicised.

In view of the last picture... remark

please formulate all market entry and exit conditions once again, taking into account all changes

Oh, man... very close to the truth. The last picture shows a situation when the red and blue lines have crossed and the bar closed higher and lower at the same crossing point... ... probably because of that (in the latest picture) the order did not close and opened in the opposite direction ... two more conditions have to be implemented, i.e., when the lines cross and the bar is closed, the previous order must close and the opposite one must open ... you see?! :)

Sasha, let's postpone this until tomorrow. I have to think. I defined the conflict... See you tomorrow.

Files:
picture_2.rar  13 kb
Reason: