Figure out a strategy

How to figure out a strategy from a set of indicators and their logics, does a probability matrix exists that can test 10 logics in 5 indicators with all the parameters? i tried to test a couple of indicators in MT4 and came up with billions of possibilities and quarter a million hours of testing

SafMoseSteve:
How to figure out a strategy from a set of indicators and their logics, does a probability matrix exists that can test 10 logics in 5 indicators with all the parameters? i tried to test a couple of indicators in MT4 and came up with billions of possibilities and quarter a million hours of testing

The most simple strategies are the best. 5 indicators is possible, but it's slow & memory consuming. 

Icham Aidibe:

The most simple strategies are the best. 5 indicators is possible, but it's slow & memory consuming. 

When you say that it's possible, are you saying that you know how to do it or can you give an example? It's possible for sure thats why im asking how

Even if you used ALL the possible indicators in one EA you will lose money! 
I tried before to confirm all the basic built-in indicators in one EA but the results was very bad as well!!!

Note that using more indicators could affect on the trading frequency
Then you may wait very long time to get a trade.

SafMoseSteve:

When you say that it's possible, are you saying that you know how to do it or can you give an example? It's possible for sure thats why im asking how

Possible and easy.
Programmer will call the indicators and wait all of them to return a special value or "true" then the trade will be opened.

Example:
If adx > 20 && rsi > 30 && macd > 0 && ma10 > ma20 && ask_price > pivot_point ...etc then  buy;
It is not a mql language but a quick algorithm example of 5 indicators as asked.

SafMoseSteve:

Whatever. Call them individually or ...

Mohammad Soubra:
Possible and easy.
Programmer will call the indicators and wait all of them to return a special value or "true" then the trade will be opened.

Example:
If adx > 20 && rsi > 30 && macd > 0 && ma10 > ma20 && ask_price > pivot_point ...etc then  buy;
It is not a mql language but a quick algorithm example of 5 indicators as asked.

as Soubra said.

Operator: &&

Meaning: AND (logical conjunction)

Example: x == 3 && y < 5

Value: TRUE(1), if all values are true

I hope to add for all bigenners and who want to creat a basic idea(s) in forex trading robots to create it free of cost by visiting this site:
http://www.forexeadvisor.com/expert_generator.aspx

After that you may find your correct path. Then you might start hiring a developer later as you catched a profitable idea..

Mohammad Soubra:
I hope to add for all bigenners and who want to creat a basic idea(s) in forex trading robots to create it free of cost by visiting this site:

After that you may find your correct path. Then you might start hiring a developer later as you catched a profitable idea..

Thats a very detailed answer thank you Mohammad Soubra

Example:
If adx > 20 && rsi > 30 && macd > 0 && ma10 > ma20 && ask_price > pivot_point ...etc then  buy;

, can i be a bit greedy and ask how much time does it take for the example that you gave here to analyze all possible results

SafMoseSteve:

, can i be a bit greedy and ask how much time does it take for the example that you gave here to analyze all possible results

Sorry not understand?
It is just a basic algorithm

Mohammad Soubra:

uwwwww. i'll take a look at that after, thank you Mohammad :D

Reason: