MetaTester 5 Agents Manager Cloud?

Hi.. I'm new to this Metatester thing and have tried to connect it to the MQL5 cloud. But have no idea whether it's actually doing anything.

the build version i have is 1730,

On the Services Tab there are 8 Services.. Connected and Running, 

On the Cloud Network tab I've added my Account name and enabled the Sell Computing Resources.

So whats next????

I click the link to "View the Stats of agents in your MQL5.Community Profile" and when i get there.. there is nothing under the agents tab listed.

Furthermore the Overview tab shows 0 tests 0 time taken?

Sorry for being a Noob but any advise will be helpful.. thanks

There is the summary thread about it with all the necessary information to be collected so I hope it will help (it is very short thread):

--------------

All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud

Sergey Golubev:

There is the summary thread about it with all the necessary information to be collected so I hope it will help (it is very short thread):

--------------

All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud

Thanks for that... do i need to have a trading account to be able to sell my pc resources...

trav987:

Thanks for that... do i need to have a trading account to be able to sell my pc resources...

I do not know ... you can open just demo account I think

Just for information (for MT5 but it is same for MT4) - 

-----------------

MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

MetaTrader 5 Android OS Help - Opening a Demo Account 

MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad HelpConnecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account 

-----------------

Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a training mode without real money, allowing to test a trading strategy. They feature all the same functionality as the live ones. The difference is that demo accounts can be opened without any investment...

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

trav987: Thanks for that... do i need to have a trading account to be able to sell my pc resources...

No! You only need a user account on this site (i.e. a MQL5.community account).

Reason: