Raiblock, better than bitcoin, and any other coin - page 2

Alain Verleyen:

A troll lover ;-)

Oh man! I am sure that you are one of those "self-appointed wise man" that have the absolute truth in his pocket about on all the universe and the visible and invisible things. LOL

Usually I never trust people that behave like you.

It's not a matter of trust.

It's a matter of experience.

railblocks, i'm already in, don't miss the train

Good now go watch the trend.

Fernando Carreiro:

If you value "mrluck1", then you should follow "mrluck012" too because he is even smarter[!!!!]

Hi Fernando, I estimate you but don't get me wrong I'm not following mrluck1, please read better again what I've wrote.

that guy marco, he told that bitcoin wa a bubble, when it was only 9000, now it's 20000, and sure it's a bubble it will explode in 2050, he must have lost so much trading against it, that's why he's mad

greenThumbs:

Oh man! I am sure that you are one of those "self-appointed wise man" that have the absolute truth in his pocket about on all the universe and the visible and invisible things. LOL

Usually I never trust people that behave like you.

I am really relieved you said this.

Reflections on The Lovers, and on Gold
Reflections on The Lovers, and on Gold
  • janeadamsart
  • janeadamsart.wordpress.com
Behind Eve in The Lovers, is a growing tree and behind Adam there is a burning bush – a tree of little flames. Solomon’s left pillar descends (fruit). The right pillar ascends (fire). So the water and fire trines interpenetrate. The sacred geometry of Solomon’s Seal is plain: the upper and lower points are the angel’s head and Adam-Eve’s hands...

Alain Verleyen:

I am really relieved you said this.

I am too, thank you

greenThumbsHi Fernando, I estimate you but don't get me wrong I'm not following mrluck1, please read better again what I've wrote.

I was being sarcastic! Both profiles are the same person!

mrluck1:
that guy marco, he told that bitcoin wa a bubble, when it was only 9000, now it's 20000, and sure it's a bubble it will explode in 2050, he must have lost so much trading against it, that's why he's mad

Go snort some more cocaine and post another useless topic when the high comes on, so that you don't feel the loneliness, for a short while.

You know we don't like you but you like the attention anyway's.

I may be early... but im not wrong.
Reason: