Raiblock, better than bitcoin, and any other coin

bitcoin is a great coin, but  today you can't make micropayments, just 1 machine to mine it properly costs more than 4000, too much energy consumption, it has huge problems, a lot of coins are trying to solve these problems, but i think that today there is only 1 coin that solve all these problems, Rayblock,i already have seen the whitepaper of this coin, the idea of it's blockchain is amazing, i know no other coin like this:

* solve the energy problem consumption

* infinite scalability , no limit of transactions per second

*  instantaneous payments

* all coins are already mined, so 0 fees for transactions

i think that's the perfect coin will be bitcoin 3.0

On a mango tree in a jungle, there lived many birds. They were happy in their small nests. Before the onset of the rainy season, all the animal of the jungle repaired their homes. The birds also made their homes more secure. 

Many birds brought twigs and leaves and others wove their nests. “We should also store some food for our children," chirped one of the birds. And they collected food, until they had enough to see them through the rainy season. They kept themselves busy preparing for the tough times. 

Soon the rains came. It was followed by thunder and lighting. All the animals and birds stayed in their homes. 

It continued raining for many days. One day, a monkey wet in the rain came into the forest. He sat on a branch, shivering with cold, water dripping from its body. 

The poor monkey tried his best to get shelter, but in vain. The leaves were not enough to save him from the rains. “Brrr! It is so cold!" said the monkey. 

The birds were watching all this. They felt sorry for the monkey but there was little they could do for him. One of them said, “Brother! Our small nests are not enough to give you shelter." 

Another bird said, “All of us prepared for the rainy season. If you had, you would not be in this piteous situation." 

“How dare you tell me what to do?" said the monkey, growling at the bird. The monkey angrily pounced on the bird’s nest, tore it and threw it on the ground. The bird and her chicks were helpless. 

The poor bird thought, “
Fools never value good advice. It is better not to advise them." 

Or in other words, "do not feed the troll. When you respond, you give the troll power. When you ignore the troll, he starves for attention and eventually dies."

whroeder1:
Or in other words, "do not feed the troll. When you respond, you give the troll power. When you ignore the troll, he starves for attention and eventually dies."

1- so what's the purpose of this forum if you think one should not open topics?

2- if you consider me a troll, then why the moderator didn't banned me already?

I'm searching a lot about crypto coins, we are sitting in a lot of money here, if someone invest good now, in 10 years, he can be very rich. Raiblock is an amazing coin, if you know some other coin better than this, tell me and we can discuss about it

mrluck1:

1- ..

2- if you consider me a troll, then why the moderator didn't banned me already?

Because there is no rules against the trolls.

Alain Verleyen:

On a mango tree in a jungle, there lived many birds. They were happy in their small nests. Before the onset of the rainy season, all the animal of the jungle repaired their homes. The birds also made their homes more secure. 

Many birds brought twigs and leaves and others wove their nests. “We should also store some food for our children," chirped one of the birds. And they collected food, until they had enough to see them through the rainy season. They kept themselves busy preparing for the tough times. 

Soon the rains came. It was followed by thunder and lighting. All the animals and birds stayed in their homes. 

It continued raining for many days. One day, a monkey wet in the rain came into the forest. He sat on a branch, shivering with cold, water dripping from its body. 

The poor monkey tried his best to get shelter, but in vain. The leaves were not enough to save him from the rains. “Brrr! It is so cold!" said the monkey. 

The birds were watching all this. They felt sorry for the monkey but there was little they could do for him. One of them said, “Brother! Our small nests are not enough to give you shelter." 

Another bird said, “All of us prepared for the rainy season. If you had, you would not be in this piteous situation." 

“How dare you tell me what to do?" said the monkey, growling at the bird. The monkey angrily pounced on the bird’s nest, tore it and threw it on the ground. The bird and her chicks were helpless. 

The poor bird thought, “
Fools never value good advice. It is better not to advise them." 

If you take any advice "as good as it is" in this field you are already a looser but this should be already obvious. However I find mrluck1 posts very informative and a good point where to start to reason on from different perspectives on almost all his posts. Different perspectives and opinions enriches our lives just like biodiversity enriches the jungle.

All I can say is: mrluck1 thanks to share your opinions at mql5.com!

Troll alert

greenThumbs:

If you take any advice "as good as it is" in this field you are already a looser but this should be already obvious. However I find mrluck1 posts very informative and a good point where to start to reason on from different perspectives on almost all his posts.

All I can say is: mrluck1 thanks to share your opinions at mql5.com!

A troll lover ;-)

Maybe you could meet somewhere between Brazil and Italy :-D

Fool of the Year contest was open to all the brokers of Holy Grail Market. 

All the people looked forward to the event as the winner stood to gain a handsome prize of 5000 bitcoins. The trouble was, Kluck always won the contest. 

One year the other brokers decided that he must be kept out of it and bribed his employee to lock him in his room to prevent him from reaching the palace in time for the event. Consequently Kluck reached the palace after the contest was over and just as the name of the winner was about to be announced. 

Seeing Kluck come in, the Master Coin asked him why he was so late. Kluck told him he was in need of a hundred bitcoins and had been engaged in trying to raise the amount.

"If you had participated in the contest you might have won the prize money and your problem would have been solved," said the Master Coin. "You've behaved very foolishly." 

"I am a fool," said Kluck. 

"You're the greatest fool I've ever seen!" said the Master Coin. 

"That means I have won the contest!" said Kluck. The Master Coin realized that he had made a slip but he was too proud to acknowledge it and to the chagrin of the other brokers declared Kluck the winner of Fool of the Year contest! 

Alain Verleyen:

A troll lover ;-)

Yeah and hes probably tossing coins as we speak to see the outcome and going to buy that new coin too hhahahhah :-)

greenThumbs: If you take any advice "as good as it is" in this field you are already a looser but this should be already obvious. However I find mrluck1 posts very informative and a good point where to start to reason on from different perspectives on almost all his posts. All I can say is: mrluck1 thanks to share your opinions at mql5.com!

If you value "mrluck1", then you should follow "mrluck012" too because he is even smarter[!!!!]

Reason: