Raiblock, better than bitcoin, and any other coin - page 5

Alain Verleyen:

I do agree...in general. But that's almost 1 year I am reading Mr Fool posts almost every day (I am here for good reasons and not just to talk for the pleasure to talk) and believe me after some months you changed your mind about the great principle. He is learning NOTHING, always asking the same or similar things, he is a troll, nothing less, nothing more. A lot of people lost their time trying to have a constructive and positive discussion, it's just not possible. That doesn't mean the topic discussed is not interesting by itself, but no way to discuss usefully. That's my opinion.

Okay Alain, I got your point and respect it.  There was a little irritation on my side due the way you replied to my initial post but I guess it was a simple misunderstanding between us.

Alain Verleyen:

Just receive a private message from Mr Fool :

Lucky you :)

greenThumbs:

Okay Alain, I got your point and respect it.  There was a little irritation on my side due the way you replied to my initial post but I guess it was a simple misunderstanding between us.

I know. I am not specially proud about it. But I didn't know what to do, I tried all. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mladen Rakic:
Lucky you :)

Don't be jealous now, you have enough fans ;-)

Alain Verleyen:

Don't be jealous now, you have enough fans ;-)

:)
Reason: