Why can't I subscribe to a signal?

I searched for signals that are compatible with my platform (metatrader 4), and I chose a FREE one to try out on my demo account.

I did everything according to the instructions to subscribe to this signal, but when I am entering my confirmation password of mql5, after clicking on subscribe, my "OK" button is not clickable.

I have attached an image to show the button.  Not sure why I can't click on it... 

I tried this for multiple different free signals, but all has this problem.

Why is this?

Any possibly solution would be much appreciated, thanks.

Files:

bertuseng:

I searched for signals that are compatible with my platform (metatrader 4), and I chose a FREE one to try out on my demo account.

I did everything according to the instructions to subscribe to this signal, but when I am entering my confirmation password of mql5, after clicking on subscribe, my "OK" button is not clickable.

I have attached an image to show the button.  Not sure why I can't click on it... 

I tried this for multiple different free signals, but all has this problem.

Why is this?

Any possibly solution would be much appreciated, thanks.

ask Service Desk at your profile

I think you will find that it is now no longer possible to hook up a "real" signal to a demo account and vice versa. It's always been against the rules but you could still do it. I think they now totally prevent it from happening.

Paragraph IV, item 11 

> In the client terminal's showcase, a real account can only subscribe to Signals from real accounts and a demo account can only subscribe to Signals from demo accounts. 

Full rules: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules 

Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

THanks for the tips, but I tried adding signals from demo accounts, and the same thing happens.  I cannot click on the OK button after putting in my mql5 password...

Really strange. There must be something that I am missing here..

bertuseng:

THanks for the tips, but I tried adding signals from demo accounts, and the same thing happens.  I cannot click on the OK button after putting in my mql5 password...

Really strange. There must be something that I am missing here..

Hmmm, that's strange. May be a silly question but are you 100% sure that your password is correct? The only time I've had the OK button not work is when I had a typo in my password....?

Oh and one more thing, make sure that you are logged in to the community in the MT terminal:

MT->Options>Community

Thanks, but I tried all of those things. Still not working... not sure why.

I also had some problems and I finally found out that my password was wrong... stupid thing!

Check the log messages in the tab "Journal" in order to double check that you are successfully logged in your MQL5.Community account. You should see a message line with something similar to:

2014.10.06 22:10:52.187 MQL5.community: activated for 'yourLoginName', balance: 0.00

where "yourLoginName" is your MQL5.Community login name. 

Reason: