Printing the close value of the candle above the same candle itself

Hi All,

I am new to mt4 programming. I am using two moving averages 50 and 200. Can some help me out by giving me mt4 code to print close price of the particular candle where the moving averages cross each other. Also i wish to print the close price  above the same candle itself.

It will be really helpful to print close price of the candle rather having an arrow.

Thanks in advance and pardon my English.

Bala

You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

whroeder1:
You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.
Dear whroeder1, thanks for replying bro. Could u also guide me on the syntax to print the close price of the candle just above candle itself. Just needed the syntax. Help will be much appreciated. Thanks again. 

Thanks you whroeder1. Your link was helpful and i got what i needed.

Reason: