Request for a support in coding a strategy

Hello, 

New and not a programmer :) 

I would like to learn how to code some concepts I have in mind. 

Have a knowledge of the math formalism around nothing talking about MQL4 or MQL5 structures. 

I would like to have some support in coding a model like

- Given an indicator

Nicola Forex:

Hello, 

New and not a programmer :) 

I would like to learn how to code some concepts I have in mind. 

Have a knowledge of the math formalism around nothing talking about MQL4 or MQL5 structures. 

I would like to have some support in coding a model like

- Given an indicator

MetaTrader 5

MQL5

MetaTrader 4

MQL4

MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform for Forex, Stocks, Futures,CFD
MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform for Forex, Stocks, Futures,CFD
  • www.metatrader5.com
MetaTrader 5 allows you to enjoy the freedom of movement to the full extent — you can stay active while trading from smartphones and tablets. The Web Platform provides even more possibilities and allows you to work from any web browser and any device. By choosing the most convenient way from a variety of options, you can trade 24 hours a day...

How to Develop a Reliable and Safe Trade Robot in MQL 4
How to Develop a Reliable and Safe Trade Robot in MQL 4
  • Shashev Sergei
  • www.mql5.com
In the process of creating any serious program solution the developer faces the fact that his program can contain all possible and impossible errors. The errors cause much trouble at the stage of development, lead to unreliability of the solution and, if it is a trade robot, can show negative result on your deposit. Let us analyze the most...

What is the source code this type of strategy.
Rules:
Buy when (broker time 01:00) Open candle is lower than (broker time 2:0) Close candle.

Sell when (broker time 01:00) Open candle is higher than (broker time 2:0) Close candle.Please someone.

Beneddy Bula: What is the source code this type of strategy.
You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.
Reason: