Need a robot based on RSI (MT5)

Hello,

Need someone to build a romob/auto trader which will:

- Choose a pair 

- Choose a TimeFrame

- Choose Buy or Sell

- Choose an RSI value when to enter

(with option to trigger on first touch or when crossed once and then crossed back)

- Choose an RSI value when to exit

(with option to trigger on first touch or when crossed once and then crossed back)

- Choose to set SL now many Point away from Price when we entered

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

FOR EXAMPLE:

- GBPUSD

- M15

- BUY

- When RSI value is 30

(yes - enter a trade when it goes lower 30 and then goes up and crosses RSI value 30 again)

- When RSI value is 70

(no - exit a trade as soon as it crosses RSI value 70 first time) 

- Enter price was 0.9999 and SL set 300 points(30 pips), so SL value is 0.9969

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I want to be able to set more than one rule per same account. 

Please feel free to contact me directly, if you need more assistance on this matter.

Thanks in advance.

Yan

Yan4ik: Need someone to build ...
You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Yan4ik:

Hello,

Need someone to build a romob/auto trader which will:

- Choose a pair 

- Choose a TimeFrame

- Choose Buy or Sell

- Choose an RSI value when to enter

- Choose an RSI value when to exit

- Choose to set SL now many Point away from Price when we entered

FOR EXAMPLE:

- GBPUSD

- M15

- BUY

- When RSI value is 30

(yes - enter a trade when it goes lower 30 and then goes up and crosses RSI value 30 again)

- When RSI value is 70

(no - exit a trade as soon as it crosses RSI value 70 first time) 

- Enter price was 0.9999 and SL set 300 points(30 pips), so SL value is 0.9969

I want to be able to set more than one rule per same account. 

Please feel free to contact me directly, if you need more assistance on this matter.

Thanks in advance.

Yan

i can help you
Reason: