EA for MT4 which alerts me once latest candle closes is higher/lower than previous close

Good afternoon,

I am simply looking for an indicator which can alert me once any candle closes say 20 pips or more than the previous candle. Would anyone have access to that type of EA?

Awaiting your response,

Nigel Davis

Nigel Davis:   I am simply looking for an indicator w... that type of EA?
  1. Makeup your mind. You don't need an EA. You want a simple indicator.

2. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 EA section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

3. You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

Nigel Davis:

Good afternoon,

I am simply looking for an indicator which can alert me once any candle closes say 20 pips or more than the previous candle. Would anyone have access to that type of EA?

Awaiting your response,

Nigel Davis

Here you go, Nigel!

Reason: