which indicator to predict the trend of more accurate?

Moving Average?Bolling Bands?SAR...or others

and which the parameters is fit? like MA(20)? MA(34)?MA(55)?

There are already several topics on this subject on the forum. Please do some researches.

angevoyageur:
There are already several topics on this subject on the forum. Please do some researches.
I know,I also want a creative answer,and do my best to help others,does's forum Prohibite this creative way?

scuxia:

No any indicator can predict the trend.

Anyway, if we are talking about possibilities so I like one indicator on this case - price ... or MA (1) if you want to code.

This question is too ......, I think if you have experienced the market long enough. You will get you own answer.

Or you will ask in another way... 

scuxia:
I know,I also want a creative answer,and do my best to help others,does's forum Prohibite this creative way?

Nothing prohibited. Is there a problem when I inform you that other topics exists on the same subject and I suggest you to search for it ?

If you are knowing they exist, why not give some links and say that you need more creative answers that what already exists?

no one.

scuxia:

I think your question lacks some information

like time frame you are trading on.

moving average works fine, you just need to put it in the correct time frame thats all 

Slope Indicator

i used to  use the two types of chart models.

the termination of a downtrend: bullish divergencde,   breaking out of Downtrend trendline.

doshur:

I think your question lacks some information

like time frame you are trading on.

moving average works fine, you just need to put it in the correct time frame thats all 

I agree with you... in every indicator and strategy used, the time frame place a big roll in your trading success. You can have the best indcators and a killer strategy but if your time-frame do not match, then you are in trouble my friend
Reason: