Download MetaTrader 5

which indicator to predict the trend of more accurate?

To add comments, please log in or register
Xianba Xia
Xianba Xia  

Moving Average?Bolling Bands?SAR...or others

and which the parameters is fit? like MA(20)? MA(34)?MA(55)?

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
There are already several topics on this subject on the forum. Please do some researches.
Xianba Xia
Xianba Xia  
angevoyageur:
There are already several topics on this subject on the forum. Please do some researches.
I know,I also want a creative answer,and do my best to help others,does's forum Prohibite this creative way?
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
scuxia:

No any indicator can predict the trend.

Anyway, if we are talking about possibilities so I like one indicator on this case - price ... or MA (1) if you want to code.

enbo lu
enbo lu  

This question is too ......, I think if you have experienced the market long enough. You will get you own answer.

Or you will ask in another way... 

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
scuxia:
I know,I also want a creative answer,and do my best to help others,does's forum Prohibite this creative way?

Nothing prohibited. Is there a problem when I inform you that other topics exists on the same subject and I suggest you to search for it ?

If you are knowing they exist, why not give some links and say that you need more creative answers that what already exists?

Jinsong Zhang
Jinsong Zhang  

no one.

Dua Yong Rew
Dua Yong Rew  
scuxia:

I think your question lacks some information

like time frame you are trading on.

moving average works fine, you just need to put it in the correct time frame thats all 

Balachandran Chandrasekar
Balachandran Chandrasekar  
Slope Indicator
tao zemin.
tao zemin.  

i used to  use the two types of chart models.

the termination of a downtrend: bullish divergencde,   breaking out of Downtrend trendline.

Francis Dogbe
Francis Dogbe  
doshur:

I think your question lacks some information

like time frame you are trading on.

moving average works fine, you just need to put it in the correct time frame thats all 

I agree with you... in every indicator and strategy used, the time frame place a big roll in your trading success. You can have the best indcators and a killer strategy but if your time-frame do not match, then you are in trouble my friend
To add comments, please log in or register