Problem with spreads in mt4 build 670

Hi everybody.

I have a problem or I think that I have in my mt4.

I have an account in MBT and I am using MT4 Build 670. Look at the attached image bellow.

Spread 

All information are showed and calculated as the spread is 17pips but really is the 1.7pips because the last digit is a 1/10th...

But in true my mt4 not see it and calculate wrong...

I need to configure something?  Where is showing -17 in blue color rectangle is set to show as Points...All time when I entry a new order in this pair I entry losting -17 pips...Only when the market move up 17 pips is when I zero my profit...If move 18pips I win 1 pip...

I contact the mbt and they saw me that is 1.7 and not 17 and that this problem is only in my computer...

I dont understanding because I always received this spreads... I only saw this problem because Oanda show in your site your practices spreads and I percepted thiis big difference...

You are mixing pips and points. There is no problem at all. Please search the forum, there is a lot of topic on the same subject.

angevoyageur: You are mixing pips and points. There is no problem at all. Please search the forum, there is a lot of topic on the same subject.
Like What is a TICK? - MQL4 forum
Reason: