Is Forex business is good

I wanted to start Forex business but I have a dialema in mind because my friend loose a lot of money in Forex. Is Forex business is good?

Forex is good and it's a promising business. But we should understand that there's risk in forex trading too, we should minimize it to get maximal profit. Use demo account first, and if we wanna use real account, i think we can take advantages of no deposit bonus, like a posting bonus from InstaForex.

Forex is all about your experience and knowledge and god strategy in forex...if trader is well experienced then he earn very good in forex.

Paul75:
Forex is all about your experience and knowledge and god strategy in forex...if trader is well experienced then he earn very good in forex.

We also should learn from our trading experience because there's a lot of valuable lesson that we can get and use to make our trading be better. We should continue to learn and make practice too, we can use demo account to trade or take part in demo contest.

Yes Forex trading is a best place of making money. It's only a good idea if you can continue making consistent profits. Make sure you stick to a trading strategy that works, and most importantly, that you don't let your emotions

Without knowledge and experience you will be stuck on Forex market and you will be think Forex is not good business

But true fact is if you have some kind of knowledge to enter Forex trading you can start trading invest few dollar and you can gain experience through it, then it become good business for all of us

Hollyledy:
Without knowledge and experience you will be stuck on Forex market and you will be think Forex is not good business But true fact is if you have some kind of knowledge to enter Forex trading you can start trading invest few dollar and you can gain experience through it, then it become good business for all of us

Right, and i think people who have opinion that forex is bad business because they don't have enough knowledge and trading experience. We can use forex forums to get knowledge and we can use demo account to get trading experience. We also can take part in demo contest if we wanna get more trading experience.

tarek4545:
I wanted to start Forex business but I have a dialema in mind because my friend loose a lot of money in Forex. Is Forex business is good?

Forex is the best and most stable business you can ever think of online. It is a very good way to make money from home, but requires hard work and determination. Maybe your friend did not follow the right path to forex trading. You on the other hand can succeed if you learn and practice first.

Forex is really a good business. It is a way of employment for many people. Forex is a home based business which can be start with low requirements . Some hard work and patience help traders to get earning from forex.

forex is a business that is highly flexible. we can trade forex anywhere as long as there is an internet connection. And if we have a good trading skills, then we will benefit from forex. but the risk is huge forex. So we need enough stock to start trading.

I also think that forex is good among all online works. I tried many of them they can not give me desired results. As I started forex , I feel comfortable here. It does not means forex is always profit . We can trust on forex trading for results as we are doing in trading.

Reason: