Forex trading and Gambling. - page 2

NO I dont think Forex is gambling. Forex is trading which need lot of concentration and must be very much updated by forex trends and is news. Proper knowledge lead you in market.

There is a thin line between the trading and the gambling in the forex trading business. Those who cross this thin line and fall in the gambling field will always fail because of their choice.

If you are going to do forex trading as gambling then you won't be able to survive too much in this business. So take it as a business and trade with good money management to stay long in this business.

Forexis different from gambling , in gambling we had nothing in our hands to change our trade's positions, or end it instantly to control risk . We are totally in risk may be our luck can bring us a reward other wisse we are havig loss. In forex we can manage accounts and trades according to our wish.

Forex trading is totally different from gambling, we cannot say that forex trading is pure gambling. It is only gambling when a person use high lots randomly in order to make some quick money depending on his luck.

Forex trading is not gambling, its a business that one can do from home online and after some good hard work can make consistent money from it.

i dont think this is the game either

!im really a big gambler! no, im a super big gambler!)maybe thats why i start to play forex

Here is an article on T2W that may help you. Are You An Investor, A Gambler Or A Speculator?

Good luck in your trading

PAT

If forex was gambling I have win the lotto a feu times to day

Reason: