Is it easy to make money here?

Is it easy to make money in Forex if you are knowledgeable enough in trading. But then, it is easy to make your account burn if you don't know how to to control your emotions in trading.

It is never easy to make money (regardless of what you do). And in forex it is even harder because people tend to believe in magic instead of odds and probabilities

Melle:
Is it easy to make money in Forex if you are knowledgeable enough in trading. But then, it is easy to make your account burn if you don't know how to to control your emotions in trading.

Yes, it is easy to make money in Forex if you are not only knowledgeable, but also, you how to calculate the chart. How much do I gain from losing, and how much do I gain when it is profiting. (What I meant is by see the buy and sell option). And, it does easy to burn your account if you are gambling your money with Forex.

With small targets it is easy to make money here in forex. When traders try for higher targets to get at once in just one jump they are fail . Making money is not much easy as people think But with patience , emotional control and good planning they can be successful

It is never easy to make money in forex. Whoever thinks differently is in for a big surprise

It is much easier to lose it. Asking the wrong questions is the easiest way to lose money

Melle:

Yeah. I somehow agree that it is easy to make money in trading foreign currency but given that you have sufficient knowledge, skills, training and timing in the trading proper. It is indeed easy if you know the market trends and you know how to place your trades too. Discipline and patience are another factors significant to making profits via Forex.

Why i love trading is the challenge and nature of work. Well it depends on you how you will perform as a trader in the Forex world.

Learn the fundamentals of Forex, Create a achievable strategies.

Good Luck mate

mikepowers:
Why i love trading is the challenge and nature of work. Well it depends on you how you will perform as a trader in the Forex world.

Learn the fundamentals of Forex, Create a achievable strategies.

Good Luck mate

Trading foreign currency is indeed a challenge. I find it the same way. And learning the fundamentals of Forex trading is a great way to have a good trading day.

Commit yourself with reliable brokers, get inspired with them.

I believe that it will be more easy to be successful in Forex world if you have

a companion broker.

Small Forex brokers sometimes get over thrown by big players but sometime

they are more reliable and have a transparent system.

If it was easy to make money anywhere wouldn't then everybody be rich?

Reason: