New In Forex - page 2

sideway:
hi sir..just wanna ask you a question...for your thinkng, which one most important when we want to start trading forex, 1st, we just learn how to use a thousand indicators OR 2nd, we start to analyse technical analysis..? thank you sir..i'm sorry if my broken english make you headache...hehehe peace...

you should learn technical analysis.

Thomas Edison once said “When I have finally decided that a result is worth getting, I go ahead on it and make trial after trial until it comes.Learn Forex trading is certainly worth the spending time, effort and investment.

A good education in school equips us with the necessary knowledge so as to prepare us for a job in the society. But many a times these knowledge are not sufficient to equip us with the necessary skill in a recessionary environment. In a recessionary environment like this we need vocational skills that can help us to make money even when we lost our employers. Forex trading is one such vocational skill that can help us ride through the tough times.

The fact that foreign exchange trading can be very profitable makes it exciting, but there is one important aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked. The risk factors in FOREX trading are significant. A good FOREX trader must fully understand margin trading and the implications that it has, as well as the particular opportunities and pitfalls offered by foreign exchange trading.

There are many reasons why the foreign exchange market is so popular and why some many traders want to Learn FOREX. Some of the most important reasons include the high liquidity, the 24-hour availability, the very low dealing costs, and the leverage available.

Participants in the foreign exchange trading include many commercial organizations, but their presence on the market is related to currency exposure due to export and import activities. However, it is the financial institutions that are responsible for most of the turnover on the FOREX market. Banks, funds, brokers – these are the major players on the market, and investing in FOREX is still predominantly their domain. Still, any investor can make the most of these advantages, provided that he/she has solid knowledge of the functions of FOREX market.

Due to the advancement of technology, a FOREX trading account can be opened, and individuals can start trading, without becoming involved with a trading institution or a bank. But the question is, are you ready for FOREX trading?

It is highly recommended that you learn FOREX before you actually start trading. As stated before, this market offers some opportunities that allow the prospect of huge profits. But the losses can be just as big as the profits.

There are excellent websites offering powerful FOREX trading courses that provide you with all the necessary information, including tips and secrets of foreign exchange trading that you can use to your advantage. Think about it, if you start to trade on the FOREX market without having learned FOREX, you might as well throw your money into the drain. However, if you learn FOREX before you start investing, chances are you will do very well.

But learning the basics will only get you among the other traders for whom stress is a constant feature. You need to choose a good FOREX trading course that will put you on top of the other traders, and give you the ability to make serious profit. And the good news is that such a course really exists!

After you have signed for the trading course, it is best that you open a broker account. Find those brokers that offer super mini contract (1000). With 100 pips stop for each trade, the potential loss for each trade is only US$10. This is a good way to expose to the Live trading environment without burning a hole in your pocket. However super mini contract is a not profitable business to brokers, many have stopped providing this service. ForexYard is one such broker that still offers super mini contract. You can deposit for a small amount of US$200 and still start trading.

Trading on the FOREX market does not come with any restrictions of time and place. You can live in any corner of the world you please, or you can travel anywhere you like, as long as you have access to a computer and an Internet connection. In addition you do not have to start with a huge sum of money, a small amount will do, and soon you’ll be making so much money, that you’ll feel sorry you haven’t considered trading foreign exchange soone

Below are some of the trades video (click on the links to watch) that I had executed recently. All of my trades are executed based on a trading strategy call BL TS System.

1. How do I earn US$877 from EURUSD (Part 1)

2. How do I earn US$877 from EURUSD (Part 2)

3. How do I earn US$398 from AUDUSD (Part 1)

4. How do I earn US$398 from AUDUSD (Part 2)

5. How do I earn US$260 profit from AUDUSD

6. How do I earn US$480 from EURUSD

BL TS System is taught at Tactical Trading Academy in the form of online course. To find out more, go to Tactical Trading Academy: Learn Forex Trading or send email to metal.commodity@tradingeducationprogram.org.

sideway:
well hello everyone....im newbie here...and very newbie in forex trading..hope you all can give me a good lesson. thanks...

hello

I think so you should go for babypips.com, it is a good website for newbies, you can learn many things through it. i would like to say only one thing to you that must be a skilled trader and make disciplines for trading and follow them always.

ok

have a happy trading

Forex for beginner become an easy affair with a forex broker..

It is really impressive discussion for new traders like me, i also want to know the strategy development process to get better outcomes on regular basis.

I trade with demo account when I beginner in forex, still doesn't ready to lose my money, so just use demo account to get practice.

Hi, No problem mate just start with Babypips School that’s really good source point for every forex term.

Hello Mate! Shawnmichal is right; Babypips School is one of best resources. If you want I will suggest join forex forum, here you can ask any question related to forex. In addition, forex tutorial is another good option

Paul75:
Hello Mate! Shawnmichal is right; Babypips School is one of best resources. If you want I will suggest join forex forum, here you can ask any question related to forex. In addition, forex tutorial is another good option

Yeah, many trader recommend it for beginners trader to learn forex trading more details. And let's use waht we've learn to practice in demo

Forex is a business that has a very high risk. We can not get much benefit from forex if we do not have good trading skills. Because with good trading skills then we can minimize the risk. So we will get the maximum result of trading.

Reason: