Is Forex business is good - page 2

UMOFX AIR:
I also think that forex is good among all online works. I tried many of them they can not give me desired results. As I started forex , I feel comfortable here. It does not means forex is always profit . We can trust on forex trading for results as we are doing in trading.

I would have to agree with you hear, and the thing is so many of them promises to be very good, but you just get tired.

I agree with you, forex is the best online business. With the various easiness owned by forex, then a lot of people who are interested in forex. moreover we can get many advantages of this business.

good or not good. it depends on yourself . if you can earn money with it, it is good and contra.

kimsuro:
good or not good. it depends on yourself . if you can earn money with it, it is good and contra.

That is it man!

That's better, might likely work for some but not others.

Yes, forex is an excellent business for anyone. anyone can make a profit from this business, if you have a lot of good trading skills. We need to do the analysis so that we can make the right trading decisions.

I think Forex trading business is a good business. It`s a good income source for trader. Most of the people join in Forex trading and take it as profession. They depend on Forex and Forex give them happiness. Forex trading give me a good income and it`s give me happiness. But make Forex trading business as a good thing we need learn it first. Without learning we never do well in Forex business. Learning is must and essential for Forex trading business. So first learn then earn.

Forex is a very good business. We can get a lot of money from this business. but to earn money from this business we have to have the skill and knowledge of a good trade. So a risk can be minimized

Forex is a very generous business but requires skills and knowledge for you to achieve it's fullest. However, very risky for someone who is just getting started and doesn't have any background about forex and trading.

Forex is a very good business. because Forex has many advantages than any other business. such as:

1. Without commission

2. Has high liquidity

3. Smaller capital

4. Forex will not bankrupt

Reason: