Forex is for every profession.

Everyone is welcome to trade in Forex market, there is no limit working here. You can make Forex as your full time job or even a part time only. Market is open in 24 hours.

Melle:
Everyone is welcome to trade in Forex market, there is no limit working here. You can make Forex as your full time job or even a part time only. Market is open in 24 hours.

IMO first we need to consider several factors before choosing forex over other professions. Because forex is not for everyone. According to stats only 5% get the harvest. So it is better to learn & practice forex before going live.

Yes, forex is for everyone, especially those have the brain and patience. Forex is not for the greedy ones AKA gamblers as they makeup the 95% losers. Forex is a business where you are a boss of your own. you develop your own strategy, you trade on your own, you lose alone and you profit alone. However, a new trader must find a good broker and must be willing to practice using a demo account.

Melle:

Yeah work from home, part time, couple hours a day, morning or afternoon, live the life..

Lol Jesus Christmas you make it sound like stuffing envelopes. Good luck, you'll need it.

Santa Claus works from home...with occasional once a year delivery...

Sure, anyone can open an account and start trading, but I'm not sure everyone can be profitable. Statistics say that there are more people who lose money on forex than there are people who do make money off of it. It's probably because a lot of people just dive head first without knowing anything about forex trading beforehand.

Strongly advise that you find a successful forex trader as a mentor. Those that follow in the footsteps of a mentor had greater chances of becoming a successful forex trader.

I don't agree, forex world is not suitable for gamblers. and forex is more like a business instead of a job.

Melle:

Yes, you are right. I think anybody who are above 18 can trade in forex. It is suitable for all profession , all classes of of people . I am now varsity student.I prefer to take forex as a part time job in future with full time permanent income job..

I don't think that whatever profession you have affects your ability to do forex trading (unless youre a secret agent or a soldier or whatever lol) The ability to trade and the chance of profitability depends on the person.

Forex trader is a profession on its own. Take a lot of learning till one can become a forex trader

Reason: