Are you addicted to trading? - page 3

Yes I'am!

I couldn't wait for this moment, to go short on Dax ...

A typical figure that is never wrong:

Files:

No. I am not addicted to trading. It is just my hobby this time. I will order trade if i found match with my strategy. I hold a lot of time watching the market. Ya. You can take it as an addiction that I keeps the news of market all the time and became excited when a huge change happens in forex market. Forex is one of my profession. I needed to take it seriously and i did the same and this time I can not assure that I am addicted to it or not!!!!!!!

Of course I am

Still not in a phase when it gives the same what happens during the day : the account is growing, but still not where it will be the same if I have to wait a week or two in a case of a biger mistake and continue with other orders

Yes

And today we had a very narrow day!

Which you all a nice weekend.

"It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well." (Rene Descartes)

Yes, I am addicted to forex, because I am making real profit with my broker. I can not afford to live without forex since my broker is giving me the best services ever.

Random Markets are not easy to trade and can contribute to create addiction.

By the way:

Signs of Trading Addiction

Fortunately, some tell-tale symptoms should alert you or your family or friends to a very real problem and danger. If you spend far too much of your free time trading - thus neglecting family, friends and a full time job - you need to worry. Similarly, if not only your life seems to revolve around trading, but you are putting more and more money into the process, disaster may be around the corner.

I love forex trading and it is main job and also priority but still I am not addicted to it. But I want to make huge money in Forex so I trade consistently Forex.

ching100:
I love forex trading and it is main job and also priority but still I am not addicted to it. But I want to make huge money in Forex so I trade consistently Forex.

So do i. Forex trading is good job and it can make us get additional income. I'm not addicted but i don't want to leave forex. We also can to be a good person because we need good trading psychology in forex trading. I also try to improve our trading skill.

When a trader has the right tool and the right EA there always great chances of making good profit it possible to be addicted. Forex has lots of advantages and it can be very easy when a trader knows the right path to success.

Reason: