I want to take forex as a lifetime trading and job

i am a newbie and still learning the trade with all of my efforts. now i think this is better to me to take forex as a lifetime job and profession. is my idea good? www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1

Before you take a further step, I would like to suggest you to keep your job while you are still learning. Instead if you are losing during trading, you still have something to hold on. Just keep on practice and learning until you are able to minimize the lost. If you are able to minimize the lost up to 3%, then you might take trading as a full time job.

Yes, it is good idea. But i suggest you to learn more and more if you want to be successful forex trader. Forex trading depends on all about learning.

Making forex for living is a dream of a trader. But, we should be able to get profit consistently advance if we want to make forex for living. Very risky if we are in a hurry to decide to leave our real jobs for trading.

That’s good, learning is necessary in forex. Yes your idea is good and good decision. I am also doing forex trading, I am very happy and satisfy with forex trading. Yes, you can do forex as lifetime job. I will suggest you, during learning period you should open demo account, it’s always helpful.

Paul75:
That’s good, learning is necessary in forex. Yes your idea is good and good decision. I am also doing forex trading, I am very happy and satisfy with forex trading. Yes, you can do forex as lifetime job. I will suggest you, during learning period you should open demo account, it’s always helpfu

Yeah, demo account is the wise choice to know basics of trading. Demo account is not an account that must be used by beginner traders who want to start trading, I just suggested, we should use this account to learn because in addition to without having to deposit, we will not accept the real risk. It's more safe to learn.

Learning always good. I will suggest for everyone always start forex with learning, many resources are available for learning that can make learning easy to understand. If you plan to make forex lifetime job that good but here required to analysis each situation that’s very importance.

gaban:
Making forex for living is a dream of a trader. But, we should be able to get profit consistently advance if we want to make forex for living. Very risky if we are in a hurry to decide to leave our real jobs for trading.

You are right forex can be a side business with any job for life time. Only forex for living is hard to manage, life need consistent expenditures ,here in forex regular profits are not possible all the time. It is irregular income some times high and some times low.

That's a good step you have taken, but you have to make it a habit to learn more about forex trading effectively if you want to make it a lifetime trading. despite forex trading is running through our mind you still have to stick to other job in order to make end meet. my broker do offer demo account for training till you get used to it and enter the real market possibly.

there are plenty of suggestions to follow .. regarding the learning and assessing the ratio of your profit and lose you make by going though the process .. but the most important point is how fit your find yourself in that lifetime span of trading ?

Yes it is a good idea to take Forex as your career and life time trading. Forex has lot of advantages and you can make good amount of money if you have good knowldge about Forex. So keep learning and it will be good for you.

Reason: