What do you think about long term trading?

Based on theory, long-term trading is more adapted to common investors for the reason that it concentrates on rational thinking. On the other side, these features could extinguish the thrills of daily trading. It is quite a conservative process that would demand a great deal of patience, very much determination. This could possibly account for why so many popularly resort to short-term trading. Long-term traders chase after market trends, as they believe market trends are their only faithful companions as well as source of income. They are not really bothered about daily price fluctuations because they feel these fluctuations doesn't countt. Such indifference make others think they are quite in need of a rehab. Long-term traders do not worry about how the market will drift tomorrow, their major focus is whether the trend has been exhausted. Do you think long term trading is really a good move?

profiforex have good trading platform and their execution is fast.And one thing i experience is that their platform do not freeze during trades.

Though many traders like operating on short term but long term trading can be very profitable and provide more risk control and easily learned and executed by new investors.

i think each menthod is have a advantage. we need only profit. any menthods isn't important.

If you have enough capital and patience to wait for market condition to turn to reversal and the self control to control your emotions when the market is not going your way, then you can be a long term trade. Long term trading is very profitable in the long run, but I am more of a day trader.

Each person have their own trading characteristics and strategy. Long term trading is really profitable, but it needs perfect calculation both of technical and fundamental analysis.

Reason: