How to minimize your losses? - page 5

Forex is a business that has many risks, many risks that exist in the forex therefore we need to have good risk management that will allow us to minimize the risks well to get maximum results when trading. for that, we should always use SL and TP when trading

ahmadvipro:
Forex is risk and easy at the same time so it all depend on the trader, in forex there are protective measure that are put in place to manage risk and when a trader take his time to study and learn what it takes to succeed in forex then forex bcome easy and less risky.

Forex is a business that has a very high risk and therefore we need to be able to minimize the risks of forex properly, such as by having a good risk management that will make us able to practice trading. therefore, we must be able to be disciplined against SL and TP

uncle gober:
Proper knowledge of forex market, Practice much on demo, hard work and patience, Control on emotions and risk management all these are the basic things that you have to keep in mind to go through the way of success.

knowledge in forex trading is very important because by having a good knowledge will allow us to trade well. With the knowledge that will make us able to practice trading comfortably. and we will understand basics of trading well

Forex can not be separated from the loss. therefore, to get the maximum results when trading then we need to be able to minimize the loss. By always using the SL and TP then we will be able to minimize the loss well

I use stop loss to minimize my risks in Forex tradin with my broker. Also i learn about Forex a lot through forex forums. I joined Learn Forex 360 Forum | Learn Forex 360 to learn Forex trading .

Most investors keep experimenting with different trading strategies and models to determine what works. All traders are essentially looking for the next trading strategy. Only through experience would you know when to sell. Everyone loses money, even seasoned traders, you must make sure that your profits are sufficient to compensate for your losses. Not everyone wins, not all the time. Can avoid money loss. Unfortunately.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://worldcore.eu/Public/ForBusiness

Study, read, be informated, use indicators and be calm !

ahmadvipro:
Ye, I also using stop loss to minimize the risk. From my view that a basic stop loss does not guarantee your position will close at the exact level you specify ? if the market suddenly gaps beyond your stop level, it is possible your position will be closed at a worse level than requested.

Trading by using stop loss is very important because with a stop loss, the risk can be minimized with good, for that, we need to minimize risk with a stop loss order to save our account. And we also need to discipline the use of stop loss when trading

uncle gober:
Trading with real money should be viewed as a serious business. As such, you should take the time to ensure that you thoroughly understand the most basic tools of the business. The use of Stop Loss providing security to traders on price movements due to the unstable, especially when there is the news release. I am now trying to use it often through the ECN account in TICKMILL

of course, trading with real money then it should be able to manage this business properly. Forex is a business that has a very high risk and therefore, we need to be able to manage this business properly. Trading by always using a stop loss is very important to be able to minimize the risk properly.

Reason: