Trading skills - page 4

michellm48:
Thanks again for your help, what do you think should I specialize on just one pair at the beginning EUR/USD as you recommend me, I mean maybe the USD would be easy for me to understand when starting the fundamental analysis because this current closer to me. what do you think about it?.

this could be useful for Taylor too, as a beginner, it is good to start checking out currencies slow and in a detailed way. Nowadays USD is a volatile currency and for me, its performance is not that usual. Anyway you can learn about tendencies from every currency checking it out on your platform

u can improve ur trading skill by got experience from ur forex trading, because experience can make u understand what must u do when u face with lose or what u must do to make profit. even when u lose just think about how to win next time, and that's will be a good experience for trader.

gaban:
u can improve ur trading skill by got experience from ur forex trading, because experience can make u understand what must u do when u face with lose or what u must do to make profit. even when u lose just think about how to win next time, and that's will be a good experience for trader.

i agree, because me too improve my trading skill at my account at HiWayFx. i do forex trading all day except friday, just for improve my forex trading skill

josbus:
i agree, because me too improve my trading skill at my account at HiWayFx. i do forex trading all day except friday, just for improve my forex trading skill

The more you trade, the more experiences you will get. So, never stop doing.

And don't forget to take advantages of 100% + 35% bonus from HiWayFX

Apip Saepudin:
The more you trade, the more experiences you will get. So, never stop doing.And don't forget to take advantages of 100% + 35% bonus from HiWayFX

with a good bonus promotion from broker that can be a good motivation for trader to do forex trading, because they can make more profit.

Reason: