Stop loss is a part of the Trading

Serious traders,* they put a stoploss in trade. We all have this hope that a trade will be successful and a stoploss is part of reality.

Stop loss is important for the Forex market for you reducing the percentage of loss is otherwise prevents loss happened. so you always use stop loss if want to become successful in trading.

By KheloMCX Trading Tips Advisory

Stop losses are literally used to stop the loss of your trading capital. When your stop loss order is hit on a trade, the trade is closed at the current market value.

Using a stop loss can actually save you from not only destroying your trading account but also your self confidence. It's as important as putting on a trade. It's a bit like walking out the door and forgetting to put on your pants. It's a lesson I thankfully learned the easy way not the hard way.

If you take anything out of this thread. Understand that a stop loss can actually make you a lot of money. Looking at it that way can help new traders to understand it a little better and not to think of it as losing money.

Stop loss are essential part of trading to use.

Taking a stop loss and cutting the bad trade is actually good for your trading capital because losing trades are going to occur, for sure.

Instead of losing the whole account on a single trade a good idea is to place a stop loss and control the risk.

All trades must have a predetermine exit before they even entered in order to control the amount of money which is put at risk. The easiest way to control this risk is through the use of stop loss order. Stop loss helps to limit loss on a security position . It allows you to let profit run while at the same time guaranteeing at least capital gain. It actually cost nothing to implement it.

There are some traders who tell you that the stop loss is not an important tool in forex but that is not true, stop loss helps to close your trade when you are running at loss. With stop loss, a trader can be away from his trade but with his mind settle that when the trade is not moving in his favor, the stop loss that is set, tend to close the trade when you are losing.

this stategy will be protect your fund. because if we do not set stop loss . you can burn your money over nigh. when the important factor show.

where was it that a guy asked if real trader do not use stop lose? lol i think i read about an article. stop loss is trading, put your stop loss and stick with it i say! never go trading with out it!! its like flying with out wings, you are bound to fall

profit and loss are part of the forex. loss is risk of forex. loss can not eliminated, we can only minimize the loss by using SL. With the SL greater loss can be minimized by good. For that, we need to use SL when trading.

Stop loss is very good to prevent total loss of one’s fund when the trade goes wrong. Sometimes, due to haste the wrong SL maybe inputted and the trade maybe wipe out quickly. Some trading platforms have explicit and easy way of calculating stop loss. I have seen some good ones in oanda, alpira, profiforex, fxpro, and other brokers.

forex is a business that has a very high risk. so to be able to benefit from forex we need to have good risk management. With good risk management, the risk can be minimized forex so well that we can trade with ease. RM is one of the SL. SL shall be used by traders

Reason: