when should I stop? - page 2

SecheKrate:
the main point to remember is that forex is not gambling and you should never risk the money you cannot afford to lose.

And IF you are gambling, you certainly don't risk more than you can lose lol

yes it is true if you see good profit then you should stop your trading and just gain your profit. I also stop trading when i feel that i have made good profit.

SecheKrate:
the main point to remember is that forex is not gambling and you should never risk the money you cannot afford to lose.

Good logic here, we should not blindly trade in forex. We should be realistic of what is involved in the market, like you have said this is not gambling that one places bets on chances or probability. Like the saying goes, don't take on what you can't chew. This can guide us forex, know your limit and stick and work by that. Just don't presume that things would work out.

Forex is a business that has a lot of risk. the risk that we need to continue to improve trading skills are good if we do not want to quit from forex. we can use a demo account to improve the ability of a good trading

You are right sir..

Godd trader must know the situation and its belong to emotional management. Its important and must be pay attentioned.

Before starting trading make sure you use demo accounts. Mostly Demo accounts are best for the newbie to take basic knowledge on Forex trading without any risk. Demo account is simply best for learning forex trading.

I think when you have loss beyond your profit, then you should stop and try to find out a way to recover your losses. Until then you need to stop.

In forex trading, to minimize the loss then we need to be able to have good risk management. By having a good risk management, the loss will be able to have minimal well. Forex is a business that has a big advantage but the risk is very large, therefore, we need to be able to minimize the risks well to gain profit in forex trading

Reason: