How Profitable Is Forex - page 4

nagano:
Profitable or not it depends on the trader. Its like gambling, one side wins and one side loses. Gambling can be profitable too in that sense. If ur on the right side, ur profitable. Eduction is a must, practice is essential and greed is ur enemy. Trade like a robot eventually we can be profitable (note to self)

I think every business must have a risk of loss, not just forex course. forex trading called gambling if you trading with the original guess., Forex have science we must mastered . to get profit from forex trading we have to do the analysis, without analysis, of the forex trading equals gambling

Forex is a very lucrative business, because the forex then we can get a lot of money. To that end, if you want to benefit from forex then you have much to learn and practice trading well. Without the skill and experience of a good trading then you will not benefit from forex

if you have good signal an you can keep plan . you will be make profit.

Forex is a very profitable business, because we must have skills and knowledge to good trading then we can benefit from forex. we can use a demo account or demo contest to practice trading so the skills increase. I also often contest demo of instaforex

Forex is so promising, but we should not be blinded by this promises. It takes time, knowledge and discipline to be successful in this field.

many advantages that we can get if we choose to trade in forex. Forex, is the currency market. Forex reach the entire country. As in Asia, Eropa, America, and the Pacific. So that the forex market is open 24 hours. In this way, forex trading is a very flexible business

Forex is a worldwide business and also very profitable business. If you have knowldge and skills then you can make good money in Forex. So every trader should start learning Forex before trading.

uncle gober:
To improve trading skills, we can use a demo account contest. Demo contest are great to learn trading and you will even get a prize if you are successful. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link

yes, I agree with you, to improve trading skills, then we can use a demo account contest. By follows contest demo account so that we can practice trading so our trading skills will increase. I also try to participate in the contest demo of instaforex

Forex is a very good source of income if you know what you are dealing with.

yup exactly, avoind the stereo typical "I want millions lets do forex" mentality coz it will just cost you, orex needs time knowledge and lots of experience for you to succeed

Reason: