My new indicators ! - page 13

Hi baba.

How I can filter this section?

Files:
eur_usd_h4.gif  34 kb

shmorca:
Hi baba. How I can filter this section?

hi look at my chart ,download the trend history latest put it on this setting

mode 1 KV 1 ls period 100 ls slope 50 ,trend history uses stepma and lsma slope n position and jma instead price for checking lsma penetration with price i soon upload m4q file then you will see how it works play around with the settings and i believe you must see the noizes on your chart if not you will hunted by them use my jma slope latest for seeing high and low on daily on any chart the colored jma is same as price close, just with color like if your watching line graph good advantage of this indicators is that you see price close (jma 3 phase 0) with slope of jma 25 as what you have on your chart (mtf 3c jjma trend )you can also hide that if you want but use high and low daily and use them for sl tp read bubble thread of S/R .Dow defined an uptrend as a situation in which each successive rally closes higher than previous rally high and each successive rally low also closes higher than

previous rally low.

Files:

Ok baba Look at next pic: I change settings but we have new bad section.

Files:

lool

I will test it but I think your system need some changes to work great

Thanks

well i dont know what to say you need to make analisys on your chart you cant just enter with colors those indicators are coming from function calculation on price so dont you think its better to also look at price itself not only the calculation out of some progress so i also said you need good money management and good chart reading .

karam avaze in kara beshin yezare chart bekhoon nashin donbale indicator charkhidan chart + indicator + money management motmen bash age bekhai ba estefade indicator hala har indicatori enter koni khorooj koni dir ya zood mitereky

indicatore trendo khoob neshoon mide trendaro mibari too range hamasho + dobarabaaresh pas midi hatta ea haye ghool ham moneymanage ment e ghool daran age injoori ke to fek mikoni bood ke 40 sal pish japania marketo tatil mikardan na 2007 indicator baba master,i just want to know the direction of movement without noize or less noize plus good concept then bolenat invest your money freely no need to check it so much no need pressure well this combine does that for me .

Files:

Baba, Would you give sample how we enter on position and exit.

Thank you..

hi check this i put the extrn int on 50 but try it out .

keep these files on include :PriceSeries.mqh,JJMASeries.mqh,INDICATOR_COUNTED.mqh .

keep this file on indicator : JJMA .

i will put my examples no doubt.

Files:

Baba_master:
hi check this i put the extrn int on 50 but try it out .

keep these files on include :PriceSeries.mqh,JJMASeries.mqh,INDICATOR_COUNTED.mqh .

keep this file on indicator : JJMA .

i will put my examples no doubt.

Thanks....

Hi baba,

There is a problem with your indicators !

When I load your template files my computer RAM crashed and it makes my memory full .

I think something is wrong in indicators because I dont think so there is a problem with my memory or system , I'm sure about it.

Can you please check it ?

Thank you

Waiting for new post !

Reason: