Live Forex trading sessions.

Live Forex trading sessions.

Join me for Live Forex Trading Sessions. I am a experienced trader that will keep things simple for the beginner to intermediate trader. I would like to build upon the knowledge gained from within this forum to the newbie trader in a way to reflect live market, price action in real time as if you were looking over my shoulder as i trade. We can use my Ventrilo which is a Voice and chat program to communicate and can update our trading progress on here. Send me a message if your interested.

Hi

i like to see and learn can you tell me what pair you trade i have been trying to trade as have been roaming the forums and learning as much as i can. But have hard time when i demo trade live it just seems like the candle now what i am doing and go against me. if you are expert i would like to learn.

jammer3:
Hi i like to see and learn can you tell me what pair you trade i have been trying to trade as have been roaming the forums and learning as much as i can. But have hard time when i demo trade live it just seems like the candle now what i am doing and go against me. if you are expert i would like to learn.

Hello Jammer. I trade the GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/GBP, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, AUD/CHF,GBP/CAD, and EUR/JPY. I trade any and all pairs, but these pairs are what i got up at the moment.

And yes i understand your searching of the forums and seeking for systems and information. However the majority of traders who learn/study Forex lose about 90% of the time and its a common occurrence for price to go and do what it wants most of the time. to be honest if you have more than 2 indicators on screen your probably one of those 90%. So you are doing the correct thing to Demo,Demo,Demo,Demo trade. But i would keep it very simple . It is good to check these forums, many traders on here have very good insight and market knowledge.

Hiya Kaleliz i have sent you a message and i am interested in looking over your shoulder to see you trade to learn and get some experienced tips!!. If i may say i am a scalper i like market action. but i am willing to change that if you can show me why and how but ok let's do this and Show me the PIPS lol.

Kymie

Hi there Kymie, sounds great i have sent you the info. Your scalping experience will be good to share and chat about, and indeed i shall strive to "show you the pips" haha.

Hey all, everything has been great and i dont know why more people have not messaged me. i will be taking 3 more people and that is it. so first come first serve. we getting 1-3 trades per day

Before involving yourself in copy trading, ask yourself what makes a trader successful, like that type of money management structure is he using, do you have the same risk appetite as that trader etc.

It is very helpful finding a teacher but make sure you find the right one.

fx_eanderson, I am agree with you for the following statement "It is very helpful finding a teacher but make sure you find the right one." As there are many forex mentors but choosing the best one is also important.

Reason: