Gann is the Man Indicators - page 6

Interesting... I will need to look into the Gann method one of these days. Thanks for sharing.

this one is like box 144, but for me, better.

Files:
Box_v2.ex4  83 kb

This is an important post. Most have heard of the Murrey Math Lines. It is based on 1/8th and originated with that part of Gann theory/methodology.

Although acknowledged, I think few have actually mastered its use and application.

Here is a link to a lengthy post by a professional fund manager that has mastered it.

Trading using Murray Maths and Price Action - Page 144 @ Forex Factory

It is on page 144, post # 2149.

Here is indicator with alarm, as well as BUY/SELL rules/recommendations ingrained on chart level.

Files:

Here's a link to Murrey Math Line rules, etc. It's quite extensive.

Emphasis should be with proper scaling, start time, rules, exceptions to rules, squaring of time, circle of conflict.

Note that the 2 Murrey Math Line indicators for download at end don't look to be different/better than the ones posted here. The modified one is set to a default of 200. We need to use different settings for different time-frames.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://tradinglib.com/indicators/murrey-math

How To Modify Ur Indicator Gann Sq2 For Indian Market. Pls Post Replay.

IF you're getting data feed into MT4 platform, it should work and apply its squaring just like Forex.

You can adjust number of levels from default of 8 to 32 (intervals of 8). You can reduce angle interval from 22.5-degree to 45-degree if you're working with long-term chart such as daily.

This is not my indicator, just passing it along. Good luck.

Attached is an updated Gan Box for EUR/USD. As mentioned, we fitted the first leg up on the 4-hour charts to 50% height of box and 1/8th vertical line (labeled 18).

Each subsequent 1/8th vertical line is supposed to produce turning points, at least a high percentage of them. Therefore, look at the vertical lines labeled 36, 54, and 72.

The yellow vertical lines represent 1/3rd intervals of the box. The first yellow line happened to catch a turn. Pink arrows point to intervals.

We also plotted a fibo fan pointing down into the box from a previous significant high/low, which was mentioned. The 50% diagonal fan line acted as support on 5 occasions since Dec. 15th!

We also have white horizontal fib lines.

FXBAJA

hello,

i hav downloaded all the Mq4 files, wen v compile the files, its asking for time.mq4 & func.mq4 ..kindly post the remaining files..

astro_func.mq4 ??while compilng its giving error....

Reason: